badaib's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

[RECAP] World Wide Cafe Walk in Surabaya - Sbux Mates

me - wafda - zaimme - wafda - zaimme - wafda - zaimme - wafda - zaim

Thank you for initiated Worldwide Cafe Meet-up #LocalGuides #WWCafeWalk @HiroyukiTakisawa & @Christine_T from Japan. My name is Badai from Local Guides Surabaya, Indonesia. Yash me too, i am a coffee lover. Check my thread about short list cafe in Surabaya here. We did many coffee crawl too in Surabaya. This chance I invited my starbucks mates to cafe crawl at Starbucks Galaxy Mall . We usually go to starbucks for reading a book, finis task or just talk. Now i encourage my friend to snap a photo. We try 45 angle with a set up of property we bring. I am sorry for our amateur photo. 

Photo by mePhoto by mePhoto by ZaimPhoto by ZaimPhoto by WafdahPhoto by Wafdah

There are 3 participant, it was me, zaim and wafda. We have our own favorite menu. We enjoyed the meet up and did a long warm talk. We like the ambience, the music and the interior so much. Thats give us a good mood and a good idea. Actually we got a prize from an event we joined. The prize is starbucks card with a cute shape, its an egg. here take a look the card.

Cute Egg Sbux CardCute Egg Sbux Card

16 comments
Level 8

Re: [RECAP] World Wide Cafe Walk in Surabaya - Sbux Mates

@badaib

Wah meriah sekali mas, seru banget, saya baru akan melaksanakan 90 menit lagi.

Sukses mas, selamat ya mas.

Connect Moderator

Wow, thank you for sharing this wonderful recap! @badaib

Warm talk is nice! A Cafe is a best places for your purposes;-)

We also enjoy warm talk with a cup of coffee every time.

And, your prize looks like a symbol of local guides. Interesting! I want it as well.

Thank you!

Level 10

Hi @badaib

Thank you so much for this lovely recap. Everything looks excellent. Great recap, fun people enjoying delicious coffee. 

Your pictures look professional Badaib. Not a problem. You all look really happy. The cafe looks comfy, and it is good to hear relaxing music was playing. 

Those cards are fabulous memorabilia as well. Thank you for sharing your WW cafe walk with us. The first one in the world for this event! Supreme! 

Cheers

Best wishes

@Justine2807

Level 10

Starbucks is definitely a meeting point anywhere, and everywhere around the world. Thanks for sharing your cafe walk @badaib, it's great to see young local guides and friends meeting up together. Especially enjoy the wacky face.

The egg cards are cute! I wonder why they'd use an egg though.

Level 8

wah gak sabar baca recap kesruannya nih mas hehehehe

Level 8

Thanks too for the WW meet-up. yess totally agreed. The card? nah! i just realized it too 😄 how come your imagination. but true its similar shape !

Level 8

Hi there (:

U re most welcome, Yes we really enjoy it, no way, its just photo acidentally, yeah thats why we love cafe. And i just realized it if my recap is the first one. thanks for the WW Cafe

Level 8

Hi there, Do u like sbux too? hahahaha u really mean it a young local guides 😄 thanks a lot, we are student college actually.  Thats why we did silly face photo 😄

Level 10

Hi @badaib,

Nice recap. Thanks for sharing.

It seems that you had a great time there.

Have a nice weekend.

See you

Jul