Justine2807's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: [RECAP] -World Wide Cafe Walk Sydney Australia.

Hi @br14n

Thank you for your kindness. It is great to have your contributions.

Next time there is a Google Maps Local Guides Connect Meetup in Sydney, it will be brilliant to have you join us!

Here is the My Maps Link as requested.

Worldwide Cafe Walk. Sydney Google Maps Local Guides Connect find the best cafes to taste the flavou...

See you next time. 

Best Wishes

@Justine2807

Google My Maps of our Sydney World Wide Cafe photo walk.Google My Maps of our Sydney World Wide Cafe photo walk.

Level 9

Thanks @Justine2807

For sharing this amazing post you are really amazing

Cheer

Saudi local guide 🇸🇦

Former Google Contributor

@Justine2807, this is a really impressive recap!

I am happy to see you had such a great time and narrated it in such details.  Its not everyday have the chance to see the Wonderful Vivid Lights, Music and Ideas show in Sydney. Personally I would travel the globe for that. 

Good job on the live streams as well.

I am looking forward to see where your next Meet-up takes you.

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 10

Hello @راضي

Thank you for all your kind words. I appreciate your comments and am very thankful for your contribution. Have a wonderful week ahead. 

Best wishes

@Justine2807

Level 10

Hi @IrrPavlova

Thank you so much for your kindness. It was a very long event. We had a great day. There was much to enjoy. It would be great to have you travel the Globe to visit us. Let us know when you are on your way, we will have a big Google Maps Local Guides Connect Sydney Meetup to celebrate you are here with us. 

The Sydney Vivid Lights, Music and Ideas show is on every year. And every year it changes and gets better every time! So much to do and see. So many people all enjoying the fun together! The more the merrier!.

Thanks also for your comments on our YouTube Live Streaming Via Google Hangouts. It was even more fun sharing this event with others all around the world. And also excellent to share their fun as well, so invigorating to share with so many fantastic people doing extraodinary sharing of incredible places world wide! Being there with them and them here with us is exciting and really interesting. 

Unique experiences shared world wide, we are so lucky to be so connected in this magnificent community! Many thanks again to you and all Connect Moderators, plus Googlers as well as Google Maps Local Guides Connect Members all sharing the fun! 

Best wishes

@Justine2807

Level 9

Thanks @Justine2807

For sharing your great recap with us

Cheers saudi local 🇸🇦

Level 8

Level 10

Hello @ThanulakshanS

Thank you very much for your kind comments. It is a pleasure to connect with you here. It was a fabulous day out for this meetup. I am grateful for you contributions.

with kind regards

@Justine2807