Justine2807's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Re: [RECAP] -World Wide Cafe Walk Sydney Australia.

You have made an outstanding contribution @AlejandraMaria.

Wish you all the best !

Regards,

Thokchom DS IndIa

Level 6

Appreciate your openness and always ready to help others attitude and mindset @Justine2807.

Wish you all the best, Always !

Regards,

Thokchom DS

Level 10

Hi @Christine_T

All this would not be possible without yours and @HiroyukiTakisawa magnificent organisation, plus continued coordination, cooperation and interaction. Hiroyuki and you were always up to date with all the action all around the world, it was outstanding at every action and event you both were so involved in. 

Thank you also for mentioning all the exceptional kindness and skills shared with us from @Surendra. We are so thankful for all he did too. Many many thanks is also owed to you Christine for your super assistance and connection with not only the Sydney, Japan and Nigeria interaction on Google Maps Local Guides Connect Live Streaming on Youtube via Hangouts, but also in taking the time when you had not been feeling well to still be there for the #Sydney #Vivid show connection ydney and Nigeria with Japan. And all the others together also as per this recap videos as you mentioned! 

You rock woman! You are such a legend! Thank you so much for being you! Many thanks again to Hiroyuki too! 

Love and friendship always

Best wishes

@Justine2807

@Christine_T wrote:

What an amazing recap @Justine2807!

Your meet-up really was a unique adventure through some beautiful places in Sydney! It is so wonderful to be able to see your beautiful pictures and the beautiful places that you visited.

It was also so wonderful that you were able to celebrate Brigg's birthday together with him.

Thank you for also being there to join Japan and Australia together through YT Live Streaming!

And thank you so much @Surendra for also making that happen. Without you and Justine I don't think it would have been possible to connect live like we were able to.

Congratulations on your incredibly successful meet-up, Justine!

Level 10

Hello wonderful @AlejandraMaria

You are such an amazing, kind, inspirational, fun person. I am so thankful to you for your endless motivational assistance with mine and  all Google Maps Local Guides Connect members meetups events around the world.

I know you are so busy with your family and all the stuff you do to help so many in your work too. I appreciate your kind words and look forward to every contribution you are a part of here in Connect. Plus it will be delightful meeting you in the South of Spain soon. 

Love and friendship always

@Justine2807

@AlejandraMaria wrote:

Hi @Justine2807!

Wuauuuu! what an incredible meet-up. You made a lot of things!!!!

Congratulations!

Good Afternoon from the South of Spain,

Alejandra.

Level 10

Hi @Badruddeen

Thank you for your endless wonderful kind, caring support. You are such an excellent influence to me and every Google Maps Local Guides Connect member who is luck enough to have the fabulous opportunity to experience you here in Local Guides Connect. I have learnt so much from you and am very grateful for all you have done here. Shine on. 

Best wishes

@Justine2807

@Badruddeen wrote:

Nice @Justine2807

Thanks for the recap.

Cheers

Level 10

Hi @Julien44

It is always awesome to see you and all your excellent contributions on Google Maps Local Guides Connect. I am very thankful for all your super comments and inspirational posts too.

I am very happy that you enjoyed all the YouTube Live Streaming via Hangouts interactive videos for this project. It was so much fun being involved in them at this sensational World Wide Cafe walk organised by @Christine_T and @HiroyukiTakisawa

We are so lucky to be a part of such an incredible fun community, with so many like minded contributors, plus fantabulous Connect moderators and of course spectacular helpful kind Googlers too! Magnificent people like you. Thank you! 

Best wishes

@JustineOBrien

@Julien44 wrote:

Hi @Justine2807,

Very nice recap. It seems that all the team had great time.

Thanks for sharing the photos and the videos. I had a good time watching them!

See you around

Jul

Level 6

Nice sharing @Julien44 ! You are right. @Justine2807 isn excellent organiser, supporter and convener.  Wish you good guiding.

Best of luck !

Regards,

Thokchom DS

Level 8

Hi @Justine2807

Justine, Thank you for your kind words and appreciation. I am glad if I happened to be a positive energy behind our journey here on Connect.

I will always try to radiate positive energy and I hope fellow Local Guides will absorb it positively just like you Justine. 👍👍👍👍👍

I hope to meet you one day and say hello. Who knows, maybe next year at Google HQ? 😁😁😁

Or in Sydney. (I haven't been to Sydney yet. Been to Perth / Melbourne / Adelaide several times.)

Cheers

Level 10

Hi @Badruddeen

Thank you again for all your kind words. I know your positive energy radiates all through Google Maps Local Guides Connect. You have been an inspiration to me and many others here, I really appreciate you for all you do. 

Your Local Guides Connect posts and many technical skills you have shared here as well are all so fantastic and evidence of all the kindness and knowledge you are so willing to share and help everyone all the time.

You are definitely someone who has so many excellent qualities that many people look up to. Thanks again for sharing everything and just for being you. It will be wonderful to meet you one day too. Cheers. 

with kind regards

Best wishes

@Justine2807

Level 10

Hi @Justine2807
It's great to see this long and colorful recap, like coloring our life to be more beautiful. It would be nice to follow the route map you have made in Sidney, make me want to walk there. Thank you @Justine2807