Sagir's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: RECAP: WWMap Edit V2: Lagos

@Sagir,

Nice recap and good job! I really enjoyed reading your walk.

Thanks for sharing it with us. 

Were there lot of missing places that needed to be added in goolge maps?

See you

Jul

Level 9

Nice recsp @Sagir

Thanks for sharing

See you soon

Cheers

Saudi local guide 🇸🇦

Connect Moderator

Thanks for your kind words my friend @Julien44

There was only one place that is not on map within the area we covered.

Kind regards

Sagir

NO to PLASTIC, Together, we can Achieve

Connect Moderator

Thanks @راضي for your kind words

See you around..

Kind regards

Sagir

NO to PLASTIC, Together, we can Achieve

Level 10

Congratulations for completing the meetup successfully @Sagir. The extended tine of meetup than the scheduled time shows that tou had a lot of fun out there. Thanks for sharing the story of your meetup and the photos. This is very interesting. 😃

Level 8

Nice overview of meetup @Sagir bro.  I think everyone loved that peacock sculpture.  And thanks to @HelloSamsonR for WW event. 

Level 10

Against all odds, I made sure I attend to explore the beautiful sights of the business hub of Ikoyi too long for many. It was a great walk and one that's worth it.

Always happy improving the maps and connect here!
Former Google Contributor

Great Meet-Up @Sagir! I loved every bit of it and I can't believe how colorful Lagos is. Thank you so much for sharing your day as well as those beautiful pictures with us! 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

Great meet up piece. Bravo. I enjoyed every tit bits of the walk and pictures. Ride on guys. @Sagir and his team. You all are great. 

Wonderful thanks to @HelloSamsonR for this great initiative. You are are great

Level 8

@Sagir yeah its weird isn't it, lol yeah one-man squad I like that, I try to compensate A bit more on my own it gets a bit tricky sometimes but you know what I learn from that 

and sometimes its hard but I enjoy doing it even if it is on my own and you know a lot of the public are really happy to me out there doing it for our Community and that my friend is priceless its good feeling 

@Sagir wrote:

@DavidTito wrote:

@Sagir 7 is still a good turn out I seem to get deferent people around the world who I've never heard of attending my  meetups I don't know why I sore your photo's 

in the @HelloSamsonR album they look great, I only had one person turn up to my event and that was me, I will post my [Recap] soon as I have finished my video

Thanks @DavidTito

You are right 7 is good number. It's always disheartening to expect more people turnout and you see less than expected.. some people will put RSVP to an event that is not even in their country and they know they will not attend.

I had similar of your experience last year where I host about 4 meet ups but no body show and I host them like you do... "One man squad" 😃

Kind regards...

@ValeriaA_ @Julien44 @Anonymous