Anonymous's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

[RECAP] WW Photo Walk in Gujranwala

Assalam-O-Alaikum & Hi to all dear Local Guides!

Greetings from Gujranwala, Pakistan, as our Meet-Up WW Photo Walk in Gujranwala has to be started on 1pm of 25th February 2018, i contacted all Local Guides in my circles to participate, i made this badge to present my Meet-Up as its icon

Pakistan Local Guides badge prepared by me for this Photo Walk in Ghakhar, GujranwalaPakistan Local Guides badge prepared by me for this Photo Walk in Ghakhar, Gujranwala

I left home one hour earlier and started my Meet-Up approximately 40 minutes earlier as well so reached at very historical place Mandir Tomri Sahib, Badoki Gusaian which is just 1 km away from GhakharAt Mandir Tomri Sahib, Badoki GusaianAt Mandir Tomri Sahib, Badoki Gusaian

When i reached at Madir Tomri Sahib, i saw there were 4 visitors already their, i introduced them and ask whether they use Google Maps but they all denied then i told about
1. How to search places on Google Maps
2. Told them how to add/edit places
3. Told them how to add photos on Google Maps
4. Told them how to give reviews on your known places
5. Told them how to use Google Maps navigation while travelling
6. Told them how to connect with other Local Guides via Local Guides Connect
they all were very excited to know about Google Maps and Local Guides Program and they said now we will enjoy is great Google Maps App as well as Local Guides Connect.

Group photo with visitors at Mandir Tomri Sahib BadokiGroup photo with visitors at Mandir Tomri Sahib Badoki

Group Photo with othersGroup Photo with others

Screenshot_20180228-083041.png

Introducing him about Google Maps and LocalGuides Connect ProgramIntroducing him about Google Maps and LocalGuides Connect Program

Then i move towards Ghakhar CityGhakhar, GujranwalaGhakhar, GujranwalaHuuuuhhhh! very excited to reach at Ghakhar, its Tehsil of Wazirabad and comes in the District Gujranwala, Punjab, Pakistan, have a look at our Photo Walk Route PlanWW Photo Walk in Ghakhar route planWW Photo Walk in Ghakhar route plan

At the pin point as mentioned in our Meet-Up, unfortunately no any Local Guide joined me there.

at Paradise Pizza Hut, Ghakharat Paradise Pizza Hut, Ghakhar

Here i met with the Manager of Paradise Pizza Hut, Ghakhar, introduced about myself as well as Google Maps and Local Guides Program, here are some amazing offers of itSpecial deal of Pizza Hut, GhakharSpecial deal of Pizza Hut, Ghakhar

another great pakages of Pizza Hut, Ghakharanother great pakages of Pizza Hut, Ghakharthere are nice sittings arrangements as well separate family sittings, manager of Pizza Hut is a very kind person and very having sweet attitudeSelfie with Manager of Paradise Pizza Hut, GhakharSelfie with Manager of Paradise Pizza Hut, Ghakhar

now we move towards very famous "Hafiz Restaurants" here "Chicken Karahi, Mutton Karahi" are the very famous

Hafiz Restaurants, GT Road, GhakharHafiz Restaurants, GT Road, Ghakhar

MenuMenu

Screenshot_20180228-091646.png

selfie with the Manager of Hafiz Restaurants, Ghakharselfie with the Manager of Hafiz Restaurants, Ghakhar

then we moved towards Gourmet Bakers & Sweets, Ghakhar, which is also very famous here

Gourmet Bakers and Sweets, GT Road, GhakharGourmet Bakers and Sweets, GT Road, Ghakhar

special offerspecial offer

Gourmet Bakers & Sweets offer special discount offer at "Halwa Jaat, Gourmet Kulfa & other item"Special Baking items of Gourmet Bakers and SweetsSpecial Baking items of Gourmet Bakers and Sweets

Delicious variety of Sweets and Cakes at Gourmet Bakers and SweetsDelicious variety of Sweets and Cakes at Gourmet Bakers and Sweets

let's have a look on famous one MM Mart, GT Road, GhakharMM Mart, Maaz Plaza, GhakharMM Mart, Maaz Plaza, Ghakhar

A memorable selfie with the owner of MM Mart, GhakharA memorable selfie with the owner of MM Mart, Ghakhar

MM Mart, GhakharMM Mart, Ghakhar

kid's toys and gifts corner of MM Mart, Ghakharkid's toys and gifts corner of MM Mart, Ghakhar

Sweets section of MM Mart, GhakharSweets section of MM Mart, Ghakhar

"here in the famous Kashmiri Daal Chaawl"Kashmiri Daal Chaawl and Chicken BiryaniKashmiri Daal Chaawl and Chicken Biryani

if you ever travel Ghakhar, don't forget to have a sweet taste of "Ghulab Jamun" at Usama Gujjar SweetsUsama Gujjar Sweets, GhakharUsama Gujjar Sweets, Ghakhar

also have a look at all varieties of fabrics at Rana Shopping MallRana Shopping Mall, GhakharRana Shopping Mall, Ghakhar

Sulman Super Store also famous one here in Ghakhar, where all stuff under one roof, here inside mini branch of Shelton Bakers also locatedSalman Super Store, GhakharSalman Super Store, Ghakhar

Salman Sweets is a famous sweets collections from almashoor WazirabadiSalman SweetsSalman Sweets

also enjoy the buy 1 & get 1 free offer of Chicken Pizza and Chicken Fajita at HFCHFC, GakharHFC, Gakhar

special dealspecial deal

it was a great moment when i met with "Big Bite" team, they were so cooperative, well sitting arrangements, good hygienic environmentBig BiteBig Bite

Group photo with "Big Bite" teamGroup photo with "Big Bite" team

picture with manager of "Big Bite"picture with manager of "Big Bite"

family sitting arrangements of 1st floor, Big Bite, Ghakharfamily sitting arrangements of 1st floor, Big Bite, Ghakhar

at "Big Bite"at "Big Bite" finally don't forget to look at "Pak Saudia Children Games" we you can buy all types of out door playing toolsPak Saudia Children Games, opposite Caltex, GhakharPak Saudia Children Games, opposite Caltex, GhakharMeanwhile i captured more than 700 photos in just 5 hours, to make an almost complete photos album of all shops of GT Road, Ghakhar, Gujranwala, Pakistan, here in Shared Album of WorldWide Photo Walk in Ghakhar

Regards

Ata Ur Rehman

PakistanLocal Guides

Special thanks: @AlejandraMaria @ErmesT @Haseeb @TraciC @KlaudiyaG @NadyaPN @iyudhi @YK1001 @HelloJess @PaulPavlinovich for great guidance, help, ideas & tips to make my Meet-Up successful

Gujranwala Cantt, Pakistan
63 comments
Level 8

Re: [RECAP] WW Photo Walk in Gujranwala

@Anonymous What a great story beginning passing on the Local Guides knowledge to the boys, the will appreciate that and remember this time to come, its good to see you and still remember chatting to on phone and I see lots great photos in Google Photo WorldWide [Recap] bro well done 

Connect Moderator

Thanks for tagging me, @Anonymous, in this beautiful Recap. Indeed you had a great meetup, your photos are showing this to us. I will check your album later, because I am at work now, but I will come again in here later.

Thanks again

Ermes

Level 9

Walekomassalam w.w.b !
Amazingly comprehensive all in one meetup bro @Anonymous 
You are indeed a shining jewel in Pakistan LG's community, Lovely pictures & you looks good in the video too.

I love the LG's logo you created & bring along with you to the places.

Level 10

Assalam-O-Alaikum and Namasre!

It's beautiful coverage of your city @Anonymous. Thanks for sharing. I like your beard too. I also love to grow beard😀

Thank you so much for letting us know about your city. 🙂

Level 10

Great meet up @Anonymous! You've described everything in a lot of detail and I really enjoyed reading the recap! You've taken many photos as well, 700 in 5 hours, it's crazy!! I'm sure it must have been hard to choose which ones to post here. And you've also visited many places and I'm sure your contributions were valuable for the map.

Regards from Buenos Aires 🙂

Argentina | Follow me on Maps! | IG
Level 9

Its so good to see such an elaborate post of the meetup! And those young future Local Guides!

Great work @Anonymous . Pakistani Local Guides are proud of you!

Level 9

Hi @Anonymous,

Incredible meet-up with amazing photos :)))

You have made us travel to your Beautiful Gujranwala and showcase how streets are, the emblematic Mandir Tomri Sahib Badoki, your foods, restaurants...  and the clothes that beautiful pakistans women can buy at Rana Shopping Mall (I like them ;))

I am agree with @HashimN  (I am so lucky to have met him), We all are very proud of you, motivated Pakistan Local Guide :)))

Many thanks for your energy.

Good Night from the South of Spain,

Alejandra.

Level 10

Hi @Anonymous

It's an other great initiative from you and positive impact from your community.

It's a remarkable meet up and nice recap,

Thanks for sharing beautiful photos and your knowledge with us.

We all thankful to @Haseeb 

He is helping a lot on our events

Have a nice day

Level 9

Welcome brother @AkmalB 
you are my mentor 🙂