BishowvijayaP's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

[RECAP] WORLDWIDE CAFE WALK - LUBHOO, LALITPUR, NEPAL

Worldwide Cafe Walk - Lubhoo, Lalitpur, Nepal

The following video recap features plum, cucumber, coca-cola, potato chip and 3 different types of momos.

A PIECE OF FOOD CHANGES YOUR MOOD

food crawlfood crawl

The cafe walk concept was an initiation from Japan and we are pleased to say that our cafe walk in Nepal is also completed very successfully. Though the meetup was scheduled at 12:00 AM I left home at 5:30 AM. It is because I was with another team for morning walk followed by meditation. It was 9:00 AM when I reached in Cafe walk meetup destination Lubhoo, Lalitpur, Nepal. There Surendra welcomed me and we waited for other participants. 2 hours later Rupendra joined us. He had brought plum and cucumber from his home. Later Laxmi and Elizabeth joined us. Now the wait was over and with Surendra’s leadership, he being the local of that area, we started to hunt cafes in that area. The meetup was conducted in two cafes.

Yeah! its a tasty dayYeah! its a tasty day

The first cafe was Tara’z Cafe N Fast Food. There we released our temperature with coca-cola and cucumber. Also we conducted live stream from that cafe.

The second cafe was R. S. Bambo Cafe. The cafe was wider and by its name designed with bamboo infrastructures. There we enjoyed potato chips and different kind of momos.

It was a much fun to watch western reaction on eastern food. Unlike westerners we go for extreme in taste like more sweet, more spicy etc. The meetup ended with a lot of fun and pleasure. One day later we became sad that Elizabeth from England got ill because of having a lot of plums.

Tips for local guides abroad:

If you are planning to visit Nepal then be brave and increase the chilly consumption capacity to taste all kinds of foodstuffs.

For interesting photos please check Worldwide Cafe Walk - Lubhoo, Photo album.

Any comments/feedbacks are highly appreciated. Namaste 🙏

I love to host meetupsI love to host meetups 

Our Participants

Elizabeth Starks ( guest attendee from England)

Laxmi Gautam ( user ID @LaxmiG1)

Rupendra Neupane ( user ID @RupendraNeupane )

Surendra Shrestha ( user ID @Surendra )

Bishowvijaya Pandey ( meetup host)

Thanksgiving:

Our thanks goes to @HiroyukiTakisawa and @Christine_T being a worldwide cafe walk trend initiators and to all of you for your courageous and extraneous support.

Lubhoo, नेपाल
23 comments
Level 10

Re: [RECAP] WORLDWIDE CAFE WALK - LUBHOO, LALITPUR, NEPAL

Hi @BishowvijayaP,

Thanks for sharing your café walk. 

I really enjoyed watching the photos and the videos. It seems that you had a marvellous time with the team.

The food looks delicious, I would have love trying it!

Thanks and see you around

Jul

Level 9

Hi @BishowvijayaP!

A very nice meet-up with the active Nepal Community :))  You, Elizabeth, @LaxmiG@RupendraNeupane and @Surendra !

Interesting  types of momos, I have never tryed one.

I can see you like spicy food :))) I am not used to it...

I am very happy all of you had a funny meet-up!

Fantastics photos and video, congratulations.

Good Morning from the South of Spain,

Alejandra. 

Level 8

@BishowvijayaP I can see you guys had a great time here, I couldn't but laugh at the Gifs but at the same time still really cool, This is @BishowvijayaP up modeling

his Meet-up skill and I think it is Going more than well, the food looks nice and visiting two cafes's in one meet up given the time you had and still have a good time plus all your Google maps work well-done bro I look forward to your next Meet up bro.

and Hello, thanks to  @Surendra @RupendraNeupane @LaxmiG 

The first Gif with you @BishowvijayaP throwing food into the mouth Bhaa haaa haa ahaaa

Connect Moderator

Wow.. you guys had great time I can see in the clips..

Congratulations @BishowvijayaP for having this successful meet up..

Like your concepts always unique ...

Nepal team 👌👍 @RupendraNeupane @LaxmiG1 @Surendra and Elizabeth kudos to you all ...

Kind regards 

Sagir 

NO to PLASTIC, Together, we can Achieve

Connect Moderator

Thank you for sharing nice recap and videos @BishowvijayaP , @Surendra@RupendraNeupan,@LaxmiG and Elizabeth Starks!

All of them look tasty so much!!! Those are definitely tasty days:-)

Level 7

Congratulations on such an amazing meet-up @BishowvijayaP!

And such a wonderful recap. I love the videos. So many foods that I would never associate with a cafe. It's wonderful!

I am not good with spicy food but I will follow your advice and try to be able to eat spicy food before I go to Nepal so I can enjoy all the delicious food.

Thank you for taking part in the cafe walk!

Level 8

@BishowvijayaP thank you for  this wonderful post and i am lucky to be part of this event. Thanks to @Christine_T and @HiroyukiTakisawa .. 

Level 8

had lots of fun with @BishowvijayaP @RupendraNeupane @LaxmiG1. Thanks @BishowvijayaP for organizing this event in my home town. Hope to attain these types of meetup more in future.

@BishowvijayaP wrote:

The following video recap features plum, cucumber, coca-cola, potato chip and 3 different types of momos.

Level 10

Hello @BishowvijayaP

Thank you very much for this very detailed excellent Google Maps Local Guides Connect World Wide Cafe Walk recap. Sensational report, very interesting and fun. Fabulous videos and outstanding Google Album. 

Thank you so much to all Nepali Local Guides Connect members involved and your guest: 

Laxmi Gautam ( user ID @LaxmiG)

Rupendra Neupane ( user ID @RupendraNeupane )

Surendra Shrestha ( user ID @Surendra )

The whole presentation is fantastic, the cafes look like great places for Meetup events of many types. It is superb to see your reviews on Google Maps

Many thanks also to @HiroyukiTakisawa and 

@Christine_T 

Google+ 

Blogger 

YouTube

Google Maps

Google Maps Local Guides Connect

Thank you all again

Best wishes

@Justine2807

@BishowvijayaP wrote:

A PIECE OF FOOD CHANGES YOUR MOOD

food crawlfood crawl

The cafe walk concept was an initiation from Japan and we are pleased to say that our cafe walk in Nepal is also completed very successfully. Though the meetup was scheduled at 12:00 AM I left home at 5:30 AM. It is because I was with another team for morning walk followed by meditation. It was 9:00 AM when I reached in Cafe walk meetup destination Lubhoo, Lalitpur, Nepal. There Surendra welcomed me and we waited for other participants. 2 hours later Rupendra joined us. He had brought plum and cucumber from his home. Later Laxmi and Elizabeth joined us. Now the wait was over and with Surendra’s leadership, he being the local of that area, we started to hunt cafes in that area. The meetup was conducted in two cafes.

Yeah! its a tasty dayYeah! its a tasty day

The first cafe was Tara’z Cafe N Fast Food. There we released our temperature with coca-cola and cucumber. Also we conducted live stream from that cafe.

The second cafe was R. S. Bambo Cafe. The cafe was wider and by its name designed with bamboo infrastructures. There we enjoyed potato chips and different kind of momos.

It was a much fun to watch western reaction on eastern food. Unlike westerners we go for extreme in taste like more sweet, more spicy etc. The meetup ended with a lot of fun and pleasure. One day later we became sad that Elizabeth from England got ill because of having a lot of plums.

Tips for local guides abroad:

If you are planning to visit Nepal then be brave and increase the chilly consumption capacity to taste all kinds of foodstuffs.

For interesting photos please check Worldwide Cafe Walk - Lubhoo, Photo album.

Any comments/feedbacks are highly appreciated. Namaste 🙏

I love to host meetupsI love to host meetups 

Our Participants

Laxmi Gautam ( user ID @LaxmiG1)

Rupendra Neupane ( user ID @RupendraNeupane )

Surendra Shrestha ( user ID @Surendra )

Thanksgiving:

Our thanks goes to @HiroyukiTakisawa and @Christine_T being a worldwide cafe walk trend initiators and to all of you for your courageous and extraneous support.