SajolKDas's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: [RECAP] Volunteer Day at Bangladesh

@KarenVChin You are most welcome. We are just doing it as a part of this society. We have some responsibility to our society as a return.

Just stick with us. We will be sharing more soon as our plan. Thanks for your compliment. This means a lot to me.

Thanks again.

Connect Moderator

Thanks @SajolKDas

Compliments are due, for a so important initiative, that reminds me of the Google volunteer day 2016.

This is the kind of activity that makes me proud to be a local guide 

Ermes 

Level 8

Thanks, @FaridTDF for your writing. There was no difficulty to read your comment.  Google Translate helped me here. 🙂

You just told the right thing that what is Local Guides exactly are. We are all together doing this types of campaign frequently. Not all are shared here.

We all together can make this world a better place. For our future. 🙂 🙂

And thanks a lot for sharing this story on social media. 🙂 Loved that.

Level 8

Undoubtedly you have done a great job. Everybody will be inspired to do such kind of good job.

Level 8

@IlankovanT same here. I am also very interested to do so. 

Thanks for writing up.

Level 8

@MahabubMunna vai thanks a lot for your all support. @anazizullah vai where are you?

Level 8

@moshtak786 Thanks. Thanks a lot.

You know,, All together can bring a good thing easily.

Connect Moderator

@SajolKDas, you just made my heart melt. I feel so sorry for not being part in such a noble initiative. Aziz is a super hero, he proved that already on our iftar meetup. Once again he proved what a great soul he is. And you guys are great too. My salutes and warm hugs for the entire team. Millions of kudos to you all, guys. And I feel proud to be a part of this team too. 

Level 8

Thanks a lot, @SoniaK apu. You wrote here and this means a lot to me.

And I believe that you are always with us as mentally, as it is very difficult to be in physical.

Please don't be sorry, and @anazizullah vai is really a great person.

Level 2

Rif.: [RECAP] Volunteer Day at Bangladesh

thank 🙂