cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

[RECAP ] Visakhapatnam City of Destiny :India photos

1. Visakhapatnam City of Destiny : INDIA - PHOTOS  [Recap]

Re. WORLD WIDE PHOTO WALK MEET UP :

Showcase the beauty of Visakhapatnam City of Destiny to the World.which was hoisted on 25th February 2018 at 2pm on Sunday at Jatara Shilparamam and it was ended at 6pm on 25th February 2018 in a grand way .

Here are some beautiful pictures of park ,monuments and images at Jatara Shilparamam,Visakhapatnam, 

Andhra Pradesh, India 

Jayalakshmi_Rao_S 

Hoist 

Visakhapatnam City of Destiny : India Visakhapatnam City of Destiny :INDIA  - venue  Jatara ShilparamamVisakhapatnam City of Destiny :INDIA - venue Jatara Shilparamam

Visakhapatnam City of Destiny :India  -  Hoist  Jayalakshmi_Rao_S  at  Jatara ShilparamamVisakhapatnam City of Destiny :India - Hoist Jayalakshmi_Rao_S at Jatara Shilparamam

Visakhapatnam City of Destiny :India -  Traditional Bull Statue at Jatara ShilparamamVisakhapatnam City of Destiny :India - Traditional Bull Statue at Jatara Shilparamam

Visakhapatnam City of Destiny :India -  Venue : Jatara Shilparamam Main GateVisakhapatnam City of Destiny :India - Venue : Jatara Shilparamam Main Gate

Visakhapatnam City of Destiny :India -  A man in quest of Self realisation : " who am I ?"  statue at Jatara ShilparamamVisakhapatnam City of Destiny :India - A man in quest of Self realisation : " who am I ?" statue at Jatara Shilparamam

Visakhapatnam City of Destiny :India - Tile couples statues at Jatara ShilparamamVisakhapatnam City of Destiny :India - Tile couples statues at Jatara Shilparamam

Visakhapatnam City of Destiny :India - Natural beauty of park at Jatara ShilparamamVisakhapatnam City of Destiny :India - Natural beauty of park at Jatara Shilparamam

Visakhapatnam City of Destiny :India -  Beauty of Sunset at Jatara ShilparamamVisakhapatnam City of Destiny :India - Beauty of Sunset at Jatara Shilparamam

Visakhapatnam City of Destiny :India -  Natural beauty of Park at Jatara ShilparamamVisakhapatnam City of Destiny :India - Natural beauty of Park at Jatara Shilparamam

Visakhapatnam City of Destiny :India - Open Theatre at Jatara ShilparamamVisakhapatnam City of Destiny :India - Open Theatre at Jatara Shilparamam

Visakhapatnam City of Destiny :India  -  images at Jatara ShilparamamVisakhapatnam City of Destiny :India - images at Jatara Shilparamam

Visakhapatnam City of Destiny :India  -  Machine animal at Jatara ShilparamamVisakhapatnam City of Destiny :India - Machine animal at Jatara Shilparamam

Visakhapatnam City of Destiny :India -  Grand old tree and snake charmer  at Jatara ShilparamamVisakhapatnam City of Destiny :India - Grand old tree and snake charmer at Jatara Shilparamam

Visakhapatnam City of Destiny :India -  Open theatre for cultural events at Jatara ShilparamamVisakhapatnam City of Destiny :India - Open theatre for cultural events at Jatara Shilparamam

Visakhapatnam City of Destiny :India - Park at  Jatara ShilparamamVisakhapatnam City of Destiny :India - Park at Jatara Shilparamam

Visakhapatnam City of Destiny :India - park  at Jatara ShilparamamVisakhapatnam City of Destiny :India - park at Jatara Shilparamam

Visakhapatnam City of Destiny :India  - Hoist  Jayalakshmi_Rao_S  , Local Guide -Level 6Visakhapatnam City of Destiny :India - Hoist Jayalakshmi_Rao_S , Local Guide -Level 6

Visakhapatnam City of Destiny :India  - Natural beauty of park at Jatara ShilparamamVisakhapatnam City of Destiny :India - Natural beauty of park at Jatara Shilparamam

Visakhapatnam City of Destiny : India  -  Natural beauty of Park at Jatara ShilparamamVisakhapatnam City of Destiny : India - Natural beauty of Park at Jatara Shilparamam

Visakhapatnam City of Destiny :India photos are shared in the Album of World Wide Photo Walk Meet Up on 25th February 2018 and also shared at PHOBOS. GOOGLE. COM, Google Local Guides l World, Google Local Guides and Google Local Guides India. Thanks to Local Guides and Guests to make the event and grand success. 

@Jayalakshmi_Rao_S

Hoist 

Visakhapatnam City of Destiny : India 

Jatara, Shilparamam, Madhurawada, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India
13 comments
Level 10

Re: [RECAP ] Visakhapatnam City of Destiny :India photos

Dear @Jayalakshmi_Rao_S, hope all's well. You did awesome. You're signage is amazing, never seen anything like that before. Lovely to see your beautiful city of destiny, Visakhapatnam. Great to see you joining in. Thanks for sharing your stories. Kindest regards from Osaka78 🙂

Level 8

Hi  @Osaka78forTRUMP thanks a lot to support Visakhapatnam City of Destiny: India from the begging. It is my first event as hoist .

@Jayalakshmi_Rao_S

Hoist

Visakhapatnam City of Destiny

India. 

Level 10

You did great, @Jayalakshmi_Rao_S 🙂 Kindest regards from Osaka78

@Jayalakshmi_Rao_Swrote:

Hi  @Osaka78forTRUMP thanks a lot to support Visakhapatnam City of Destiny: India from the begging. It is my first event as hoist .

@Jayalakshmi_Rao_S

Hoist

Visakhapatnam City of Destiny

India. 

Level 8

Hi @Osaka78forTRUMP

Thanks a lot for your support in Visakhapatnam City of Destiny. :India . I saw in Album - my photos and videos. It is my first event which I hoisted .

Congratulations to you for your timely support in World Wide Photo Walk Meet Up .

With regards 

@Jayalakshmi_Rao_S

LEVEL 6 

HOIST 

Visakhapatnam City of Destiny :INDIA 

Level 8

Great recap @Jayalakshmi_Rao_S along with wonderful photos. Congratulations for successful completion of your meetup. Some photos here have opposite rotation can you please rotate it to correct direction and post it.

Namaste, Niraj

Level 8

Visakhapatnam City of Destiny :INDIA - PHOTOS 

Hi @NirajBhusal

Thanks a lot for your support. I tried my best to rotate photos but it is not working. In Album it is OK but in recap my photos and not set. I tried 10 times. Please visit the Album of World Wide Photo walk Meet Up : Jayalakshmi rao .s 's Photos and videos. And PHOTOS. GOOGLE. COM-Visakhapatnam City of Destiny. I have sent you email with photos .

With regards 

@Jayalakshmi_Rao_S

Hoist

Visakhapatnam City of Destiny : INDIA 

Level 8

@Jayalakshmi_Rao_S you can rotate the image using your Gallery app on Android and Image viewer on PC. Thanks, I will look after the album.

Namaste, Niraj

Level 10

Yes, @Jayalakshmi_Rao_S, joining in for a world wide meet-up is a great way to host first time. We did same, many others have too, just like you, hosted first time for world wide meet-up. It's nice to be all in it together. Loved seeing you in Alejandra's [RECAP] World Wide Photo Walk Meet-Up on YouTube. Thanks for sharing beautiful Visakhapatnam City of Destiny with us. Kindest regards from Osaka78 🙂

@Jayalakshmi_Rao_Swrote:

Hi @Osaka78forTRUMP

Thanks a lot for your support in Visakhapatnam City of Destiny. :India . I saw in Album - my photos and videos. It is my first event which I hoisted .

Congratulations to you for your timely support in World Wide Photo Walk Meet Up .

With regards 

@Jayalakshmi_Rao_S

LEVEL 6 

HOIST 

Visakhapatnam City of Destiny :INDIA 

Level 9

Hi @Jayalakshmi_Rao_S

It was great you joined this World Wide Photo Walk 👏👏👏.

We can see how Beatiful Visakhapatnam City is 😀.

Good Night from the South of Spain.

Alejandra