Jayalakshmi_Rao_S's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: [RECAP ] Visakhapatnam City of Destiny :India photos

@Jayalakshmi_Rao_S Thanks for sharing this. I haven't been there to Vizag, and next year, I will try to visit all our wonderful LG members there. 

Level 8

Hi

@StephenAbraham

It is a great event of  VIP LG Session with Google Maps Team meet up on  28th November 2018. We had discussion about Google Products. Of late LG session was conducted to exchange ideas in discussion. 

Google create a platform for discussion between LGs and Google Maps Team meet Up. 

We had cardial discussion in the VIP LG session. 

https://photos.app.goo.gl/oDE9B6e8eR6aZTaf6

@Jayalakshmi_Rao_S

Level 8

Hi 

@Osaka78forTRUMP

Nice to see you comments after long time. I was expecting you in VIP LG Session with Google Maps Team at Visakhapatnam City of Destiny :INDIA on 28th November 2018. It was the 1st VIP LGs Session with Google Maps Team at Four Point Hotel, Visakhapatnam to exchange ideas on Google products in our discussion. I welcome your presence in all events at Visakhapatnam City of Destiny :INDIA forth coming LGs Meet up programmes. Thank you 

With regards 

@Jayalakshmi_Rao_S

Local Guide : Level 7 

Host 

Visakhapatnam City of Destiny 

INDIA 

Level 10

Yes @Jayalakshmi_Rao_S thank you for your invitation. Good to hear from you. How are you? In case we get to India, we'd love to visit. Currently we're living in Busselton, Western Australia. To get there it looks like about 6000km straight across the Indian Ocean. Maybe one day Jayalakshmi. Kindest regards from Osaka78 🙂