NatalkaR's post
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Level 10

[RECAP] Ukranian World Wide Food Crawl

Hi, everyone!!!!!!!!!!!

It was incredible idea โ€“ to organize World Wide Food Crawl! Ukraine (Kyiv) joined in this wonderful event!

Kyiv Local GuidesKyiv Local Guides

December 17, 7 p.m. Kyiv local guides meet in amazing restaurant of Ukrainian kitchen in the heart of Kyiv โ€“ Petrusโ€™ัŒ.

Restaurant Petrus'ัŒ is always open for Local GuidesRestaurant Petrus'ัŒ is always open for Local GuidesRestaurant Petrus'ัŒ is always open for Local GuidesRestaurant Petrus'ัŒ is always open for Local Guides

Itโ€™s really nice place because  here you can try all Ukrainian dishes and itโ€™s really tasty here. Just believe me!

44.jpg39.jpg43.jpg15.jpg14.jpg13.jpg16.jpg11.jpg9.jpg8.jpg

10.jpg

We have some typical Ukrainian dishes. You can try it in different region of my country โ€“ it will be similar but different in the same time. We order many delicious dishes.

Special drink - hrenovuha - and sandwich with lardSpecial drink - hrenovuha - and sandwich with lard

Kyiv Local Guides try special drink - hrenovuhaKyiv Local Guides try special drink - hrenovuhaKyiv Local Guides try special drink - hrenovuhaKyiv Local Guides try special drink - hrenovuhaKyiv Local Guides try special drink - hrenovuhaKyiv Local Guides try special drink - hrenovuha

First of all, I want to tell about Vareniky. Itโ€™s typical Ukrainian food. Itโ€™s similar to ravioli, but bigger. It has a different form โ€“ like on photo. And it can be with different filling โ€“ meat, cottage cheese, cabbage, potato, mushrooms, cherry, blueberries, raspberries etc.  

VarenykyVarenykyVarenyky with sour creamVarenyky with sour cream

Zrazy is one more typical Ukrainian dish. Specialty of it is potatoโ€™s dough. Zrazy is meat patty. Itโ€™s very delicious.

ZrazyZrazy

Deruny. I like it so much. Itโ€™s potatoโ€™s pancakes. Itโ€™s so tasty specially with sour cream.  

DerunyDerunyDerunyDeruny

The main Ukrainian dish isโ€ฆ lard. It exists many type of lard. People eat it with some alcohol for example gorilka (vodka).  

LardLardLardLard

Typical Ukrainian food is kovbasa. Itโ€™s various kinds of smoked or boiled pork, beef or chicken sausage.

KovbasaKovbasa

It was really amazing meet-up!!!!!

38.jpg

37.jpg

@YaraLi@YaraLi

HannaHanna

@DmytroO@DmytroOSergiiSergii

Video is here: Ukranian World Wide Food Crawl

Photos are here: Ukranian World Wide Food Crawl

Thanks all @BudionoS  @Osaka78 @OSAMA @DmytroO @YerlanB @YaraLi @AndriyDegula

Kyiv city, Ukraine
36 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: [RECAP] Ukranian World Wide Food Crawl

Wow @NatalkaR, so beautiful Meetup

The food in your photos looks delicious, and your faces tell us the same feeling

I also love the restaurant, so beautiful and familiar. A place where to feel like at home.

Thanks for sharing. CONGRATULATIONS to all Kyiv Local Guides

I wish you all the best

Happy new year

Ermes

Level 10

Kyiv food looks amazing, @NatalkaR, especially Vareniky. Thanks for sharing your lovely stories. Merry Christmas and kind regards from Osaka78

Level 10

Wonderful report and fantastic meet-up!!! 

Level 10

wohohowwww amazing @NatalkaR you are all looks so happy enjoying meet-up together and eat delicious yummy food. and really amazing that 2 of you are level 10 Local Guides!

Good video recap as well. Thanks so much for hosting one meet-up in related to World Wide Food Crawl Meet-up. I hope we can make it again in 2018 together with you and fellow Local Guides from all around the world

Best regards

Budiono

Level 9

AMAAAAZING Perfect delicious Meetup @NatalkaR I like everything the dishes the video and how you guys looks very Happy and motivated woooow 

Congratulations ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…

Hope next time to join you guys :-))))))

Level 9

Connect Moderator

WOW! @NatalkaR, that's a wonderful meetup! And the food looks super delicious! I want second with @ErmesT, the restaurant itself looks very nice, cozy and nicely decorated. I have never been to Ukraine, but looking at the photos, the restaurant looks like a typical reflection of the country. And the food, aah.....my mouth just watered looking at those amazing dishes! Lard looks like raw meat to me, is it? And I liked that ravioli kind of thing. Can you order one for me please with beef in it (no pork/ ham) and yes, the cream on top would be nice (was that cream or something else?). Oh no, I am super hungry now. And my mouth is watering again while I am writing this. Thanks a lot for sharing, Nataliya. 

@OSAMA, bro, thank you so much for tagging me here. Or else I would have missed such delicious food. ๐Ÿ™‚

Level 9

Hi @NatalkaR!

A very nice recap, full of pics and a great video to show us how all of you enjoy this WW Food Crawl meet-up.

Once you start is difficult to stop ;)))

Congrats to Ukrainian LGยดs.

Level 10

Nice recap, full of photos and great dishes @NatalkaR! The amazing thing is that three years ago i made a similar christmas tree!!!! ๐Ÿ™‚

Thanks!