Kamalhasnainee's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

[RECAP] The World-Wide Geo Walk - Comilla Meetup

Hello everybody! There are huge meetup was organized world-wide based on World-Wide Geo Walk hosted by @OSAMA , It is also a part of this meetup from Comilla, Bangladesh hosted by @ShafiulB. Actually it's time to celebrate the traditional cultural program Eid-ul-Adha. For that reason it was so heard to maintain this event for us. Due to some reason we have to change our plan. We have divided our team in two parts, one in Dhaka and another in Roop Sagor, Comilla. @ErmesT @HelloSamsonR @KarenVChin

Our team in Roop Sagor, it was not possible to start our event at right time in fact hosted date for the visiting period of High Authority of Roop Sagor, Comilla Cantonment but our member's were waiting to enter that spot. Suddenly the authority of that spot announced to close the entrance for that day (25.08.17). At last next day (26.08.17) our members were completed our meetup at Roop Sagor, Comilla successfully. So, lets see some views of the GEO Walk event in Comilla and Dhaka by Comilla Local Guides.

Sculptures of Zebra, Banani, DhakaSculptures of Zebra, Banani, DhakaSculpture of Tiger, Banani, DhakaSculpture of Tiger, Banani, Dhaka25 Sculptures of Horse, Roop Sagor, Comilla25 Sculptures of Horse, Roop Sagor, ComillaNatural View of Roop Sagor, ComillaNatural View of Roop Sagor, Comilla

Roop Sagor is an amusement park for kids and adult also. It is a fun entertainment destination. There are 25 horse sculptures in various angles. There are various types of playing zones for kids. Paddle boat, Surrounding Walkway, Amphitheater, Cycling Track, Fountain, Water Rides etc.

About Roop Sagor, ComillaAbout Roop Sagor, ComillaSelfie Time, Mostomajhi, DhakaSelfie Time, Mostomajhi, DhakaFlower, Mostomajhi, DhakaFlower, Mostomajhi, Dhaka

We have successfully completed our meetup by photography and mapping. For more photography please visit the album here

You may also like this @IlankovanT @BishowvijayaP @DavidTito 

Thanks

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Comilla, Chittagong Division, Bangladesh
28 comments
Level 9

Re: [RECAP] The World-Wide Geo Walk - Comilla Meetup

💎@Kamalhasnainee & @ShafiulB 💎

Real Hidden Gems of the Connect 💎💎

Wonderful Recap , 👍👍👍

The pace looks perfect for all the family 👍📣📣📣📣📣

Connect Moderator

Awesome place. Awesome pictures @Kamalhasnainee Congratulations for your successful meetup bro

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 9

Thanks @OSAMA , @NareshDarji you liked our work. Roop Sagor is really a wonderful place for visit. It's an archaeological place named Bramhosagor. Now the authority of comilla cantonment is the authority of this place. They changing huge in this place, the name of this place also changed with "Roop Sagor" for it's natural beauty. Now it is a great place for visitor from all over the country. Huge peoples are coming to visit this place everyday. By the way thanks again brother. 

@OSAMA wrote:

💎@Kamalhasnainee & @ShafiulB 💎

Real Hidden Gems of the Connect 💎💎

Wonderful Recap , 👍👍👍

The pace looks perfect for all the family 👍📣📣📣📣📣

Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 10

I always found you a best LG @Kamalhasnainee bro.

Without any doubt I can say that you had a wonderful geo walk bro.

Its my pleasure to hear that you completed the event successfully.

The plastic creatures are looking awesome. 🙂

Of course nice flowers will be of @ErmesT's choice. Mine too. lol.

Thank you so much bro. 🙂

Level 10

@Kamalhasnainee This is a wonderful meet up, wow brilliant and lovely photo's everywhere. You are too much @Kamalhasnainee . I see  Shafi as well, I guess you guys had a lot of fun in this Worldwide Geo walk.

Level 9

Oh brother @BishowvijayaP really it's my pleasure ! The meetup was completed successfully with all of our best progress.

@BishowvijayaP wrote:

I always found you a best LG @Kamalhasnainee bro.

Without any doubt I can say that you had a wonderful geo walk bro.

Its my pleasure to hear that you completed the event successfully.

The plastic creatures are looking awesome. 🙂

Of course nice flowers will be of @ErmesT's choice. Mine too. lol.

Thank you so much bro. 🙂

You are right @HelloSamsonR, it was an wonderful meet up ! Thanks to all of our participated members in this meetup.

@HelloSamsonR wrote:

@Kamalhasnainee This is a wonderful meet up, wow brilliant and lovely photo's everywhere. You are too much @Kamalhasnainee . I see  Shafi as well, I guess you guys had a lot of fun in this Worldwide Geo walk.

Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Connect Moderator

Connect Moderator

of course @BishowvijayaP,

@BishowvijayaP wrote:

...Of course nice flowers will be of @ErmesT's choice. Mine too. lol.

Thank you so much bro. 🙂

you already know it

Level 10

I am always there for you @Kamalhasnainee bro. Just give it a continuation.  🙂