ShafiulB's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: [RECAP] The ''36'' Walk - Comilla 2018.

@Golam_Kibria wrote:

Alhamdulillah.

That we complete our program successfully, though it was a bad weather.

It is a very joyful day for me, though some problems for bad weather but we complete our program successfully.

Thanks @ShafiulB

You all made my day best. Your all participation was one of the wonder for me.It will be great and success one if you all support me together ...

See you all again ..

Happy Guiding !!! 

Connect Moderator

@SumaiyaZafrin wrote:

wow its tremendous! @ShafiulB

@SumaiyaZafrin Thanks apu for your appreciation !!! Its a huge inspiration..

Keep inspiring....

Happy Guiding !!!

Level 8

@ShafiulB As always I am here for any worldwide local guides support across media we stand by bro

Connect Moderator

@BishowvijayaP wrote:

Beautiful video @ShafiulB. Thank you so much for spotting the places and showcasing to us. 😃

In my case I conducted the unofficial  36 photowalk single handedly.

Thanks a lot for your comment dear @BishowvijayaP. We are so glad that you like this Recap and the Video ! This Video was made by @Kamalhasnainee. You can wish him separately as fellow for his master idea.

Happy Guiding !!! 

Level 8

Every moments were very lovely. It was very enjoyable and great opportunity for me. I've learn lot of things about good shot and good photography by this meetup. It was great experience about photography. Love you all guys. at blue water park (36 walk)at blue water park (36 walk)

Level 9

Hello @ShafiulB,

Thanks for hosting and sharing such a wonderful Meet-Up with us. It was my 2nd Meet-Up that I joined at Comillla. Though that day the weather was not friendly but our Meet-Up was so amazing .

IMG_20180421_114614.jpgIMG_20180421_135956.jpgIMG_20180421_171234.jpgIMG_20180421_172045.jpg

Also thanks @Naiem @OmarBD @Kamalhasnainee @Golam_Kibria @MehediMozumdar and Niloy for joining and supporting.

@ermest @KarenVChin @FaridTDF @PaulPavlinovich hope you will like this Meet-Up ...!!!

I ❤️ Bangladesh | Meet-Ups | Achievements | Instagram | My Website
Connect Moderator

@ShafiulB,   I enjoyed your video - nice finally see faces and hear voices! I recognize so many of the Comilla Local Guides Community.

Cheers,

Karen

Connect Moderator

@KarenVChin wrote:

@ShafiulB,   I enjoyed your video - nice finally see faces and hear voices! I recognize so many of the Comilla Local Guides Community.

Cheers,

Karen

@KarenVChin Its our pleasure !!! Hope we will share a lot in future ...

Happy Guiding !!!

Connect Moderator

@SumaiyaZafrin wrote:

wow its tremendous! @ShafiulB

@SumaiyaZafrin Thanks apu for your appreciation !!! Its a huge inspiration for us ..

Connect Moderator

@Naiem wrote:

Every moments were very lovely. It was very enjoyable and great opportunity for me. I've learn lot of things about good shot and good photography by this meetup. It was great experience about photography. Love you all guys. at blue water park (36 walk)at blue water park (36 walk)

Its our pleasure that byou all joined with me !! @Naiem You are am important member of Comilla LG. Hope see you more there with much activities..

Happy Guiding !!!