br14n's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

[RECAP] Sumber7 Indonesia GeoWalk

Batu Local Guides and Malang Local GuidesBatu Local Guides and Malang Local Guides

Batu Local Guides successfully held the event Sumber7 GeoWalk on November 5, 2017 in the natural attractions Sumber Pitu. The event, which was attended by 18 local guides from Batu, Malang, and Jombang, started at 7 am with a gathering at Kedai Ketan Patung Sapi Pujon. From here, the group moved to a checkpoint in the village of Pujon Kidul which is about 3.7 kilometers. Previously, tickets to Sumber Pitu had to be purchased here. But by two guards informed that the entrance ticket can be purchased directly in the Sumber Pitu parking lot. The entourage began to move, entering the rocky dirt road along the 3 kilometers. The weather is quite bright, the road was dry so it is quite easy to pass four-wheeled vehicles and two wheels. Arriving at the parking, we pay entrance tickets and parking that is relatively cheap.

After counting and praying together, we started walking down the dirt road to Sumber Pitu. Just a moment this road ramps, to then immediately climb. "No warming up, just step on the gear one!" said one participant. Walking slowly while accompanied by a light joke, made the journey become festive. Two small children who walked on foot, Thalita (7 years) and Shalun (8 years), walked the most vigorous spirit. Occasionally both must be called to quit somewhat apart from supervision. After passing the garden of carrots and vegetables, we arrived at the first resort post. Without command, all participants immediately rested to regulate breathing. Some of them opened supplies and shared their own homemade cake. After enough rest, we continued the journey. After this first post, the lane is quite sloping and roomy. In the right of ourselves, the green hills are in the same direction as where we stand. Not so, we reached the second post. From this post, the distance is not too far away to get to the destination. A few minutes drive around the hill, we were able to see Sumber Siji, the first waterfall of three waterfalls in this location. After taking a photo together, we continue our journey to Sumber Pitu. This path is the heaviest, with a slope of more than 45 degrees. Along the lane, provided a safety rope to hold on. With a gasping breath, we reached the Sumber Pitu. Incredible views, waterfalls lined a number of (about) seven points, reminds me to the Tumpak Sewu waterfall which is on the border of Malang Regency and Lumajang Regency. Here is quite crowded with visitors who rest and take selfie, so we decided to go to Sumber Papat. The distance is not too far, just up the stairs slightly and round the ridge next to Sumber Pitu. Complete already all the waterfalls we explore, Sumber Siji, Sumber Pitu, and Sumber Papat. Here we plan to open lunch supplies. But the weather conditions began to drizzle, so we had to go down to anticipate if the rain gets harder. At Sumber Pitu, we took the time to take pictures together and start creeping down. From Sumber Siji, the road is rather climbing. Thalita suddenly sat up and pale. "Dizzy" replied weak when asked. Immediately I reach and I carry on the back. With a little run, I reached the second post with heavy rain. Some local guides who had already arrived, soon I invite to go to the wider first post. With clothes getting wet, we got to the second post, followed by participants who came in sequence. Here, the participants opened lunch supplies. With paper plates and banana leaves, we started eating lunch. Hungry, wet and tired, making lunch this time feels so good. In a short time, the whole food sold out.  Thalita, who has also eaten her food, looks strong. We immediately trooped down to the parking lot. Arriving at the parking, while taking shelter, we ordered hot coffee at the shop that happened to open in this parking lot. Wet faces with sweat mixed with rain water, still looking eager to enjoy hot drinks and fried bananas just presented.

We are really grateful to be able to finish this event without a significant obstacle. A special joy can run with friends who are like our own family, help each other, share each other. Once satisfied rest and enjoy the dishes in this simple shop, unwilling, we finally had to split up to return to our respective places. May God keep our salvation and give us a chance to meet again at the next event, amen.

Batu Local Guides - Sumber7 GeoWalk  (3).jpg

Batu Local Guides - Sumber7 GeoWalk  (7).jpg

Batu Local Guides - Sumber7 GeoWalk  (8).jpg

Batu Local Guides - Sumber7 GeoWalk  (11).jpg

Batu Local Guides - Sumber7 GeoWalk  (12).jpg

Batu Local Guides - Sumber7 GeoWalk  (15).jpg

Batu Local Guides - Sumber7 GeoWalk  (17).jpg

Batu Local Guides - Sumber7 GeoWalk  (18).jpg

Batu Local Guides - Sumber7 GeoWalk  (19).jpg

Batu Local Guides - Sumber7 GeoWalk  (21).jpg

Batu Local Guides - Sumber7 GeoWalk  (25).jpg

Batu Local Guides - Sumber7 GeoWalk  (28).jpg

Batu Local Guides - Sumber7 GeoWalk  (36).jpg

Batu Local Guides - Sumber7 GeoWalk  (37).jpg

Batu Local Guides - Sumber7 GeoWalk  (41).jpg

Batu Local Guides - Sumber7 GeoWalk  (44).jpg

Batu Local Guides - Sumber7 GeoWalk  (46).jpg

Batu Local Guides - Sumber7 GeoWalk  (50).jpg

Batu Local Guides - Sumber7 GeoWalk  (52).jpg

Batu Local Guides - Sumber7 GeoWalk  (59).jpg

Batu Local Guides - Sumber7 GeoWalk  (60).jpg

Batu Local Guides - Sumber7 GeoWalk  (71).jpg

Batu Local Guides - Sumber7 GeoWalk  (72).jpg

Batu Local Guides - Sumber7 GeoWalk  (76).jpg

Batu Local Guides - Sumber7 GeoWalk  (80).jpg

Sumber Pitu, Pandesari, Malang, East Java, Indonesia
12 comments
Level 9

Re: [RECAP] Sumber7 Indonesia GeoWalk

It's my fourth trekking here...still have beautiful view...eventhough the weather is very hot..we enjoy it verymuch..

Level 7

Alhamdulillah... Mengucapkan syukur masih diberikan kesempatan berkumpul bersama dengan keluarga besar Batu Local Guides 😍 di sumber 7 pandesari Pujon yang sangat indah pemandangan masih alam, sejuk, Terimakasih banyak untuk Batu Local Guides tercinta 😘😍🙏 maaf gak bisa menambah foto masih eror 😂😂😂

Level 10

IMG20171105103253.jpg

Senang sekali bisa mbolang lagi ...bersama rekan-  rekan Batu local Guides ,Malang Lokal Guides...rasa kebersamaan yg tiada tara... layaknya  sebuah keluarga...saling tolong menolong dan gotong royong...sepenggal pemandangan di Sumber Pitusepenggal pemandangan di Sumber Pitu

FB_IMG_1509886160525.jpg

FB_IMG_1509886194095.jpg

FB_IMG_1509892482634.jpg

IMG-20171105-WA0051.jpg

FB_IMG_1509886160525.jpg

MakamMakam

Level 10

Hi @br14n

Congratulations for an other great event. No words to explain the beauty of waterfall and greenery, 

Just amazing, I love the place 

Thanks 

Level 10

@JuwarniPawuh @Rembulan78 @Annisa1208 terima kasih yaa udah ikut memeriahkan..

@AkmalB  Hi, thank's, you can come here and walk with us..

Level 10

Level 10

Saya merasa bangga dan senang bisa menjadi bagian dari kalian Amazing....

Level 10

Mind blowing natural beauty and perfect capture of scenario @br14n

I used to run in steppy hills in childhood. The post reminded me of my flashback.

Level 10

Thank you @BishowvijayaP
It is great to bring children to explore nature with good supervision, making them closer to nature and concerned with sustainability.