LucioV's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

[RECAP] Scopri NAPOLI and Mangia NAPOLI meetups!

Hi my friend Local Guides!

This weekend was a very loooong weekend, we the Italian Local Guides, met in Naples.

The day started very early in the morning for @manulele81 coming from Norcia; we met in Rome

mMA1u28

and we travelled by car, with VirginiaV and ValerioV (at first stages of Local Guiding) to Naples

ZTZarsd

where we finally met @DanielaBP, our Local Guide and other part of the #kudocouple. Also Alessio was here, and we had a nice aperitivo near Castel Nuovo

8pm8LCW

After our accomodation in the Hotel Carten Napoli, our first stop was I Love Murtadell, where we discovered the many mortadella based recipes....

1VDLEPF

Emanuele was filming everywhere and anywhere, so expect many videos of our sightseing around the city!

Then we had our first Naples Lunch in the paradise of the "Taste room" of Mario Avallone, AKA Kuoko Merkante

dKfxgq2

@DanielaBP will write more about this amazing *restaurant*.

We also visited the Drugstore Napoli, where Mario had many surprises for us... 

At this point we all need a coffee, so after visiting Piazza Dante, Via Toledo, Via Chiaia (looking for a PS4 game.... :D) we headed to "Il caffè del professore", one of the most celebrated coffees in Naples!

C6GTXFg

This was the day 1, and we walk along a lot of streets, while @DanielaBP was talking about the city and the hidden treasures

SSEUUD1

So, after many kms.... we need more fuel... and later, in the evening, we jumped into the world of Enzo Coccia, to taste the greatest pizza in Naples (and, of course, in the world....) in Pizzaria La Notizia, but first, we made a pit stop in O' Sfizio d'à notizia!

Fried pizza at O Sfizio d'à notiziaFried pizza at O Sfizio d'à notizia

Everything here is trying to get you fat, and we have hard times trying to keep some room for Pizza....

PCRPQgi

but i failed... and I had to give up!

mT9GzWH

So I received some DIY tattoos just to pay the price of not being able to eat something more!

pP9nOcU

Day 2, At Carten, we decided to stay light

bpBAMa9

But we failed again, because of @DanielaBP  babbà, brioches and mixed pastries ^_^

So we started another grand tour of Naples, Toledo, with the most beauty subway station in Europe

This place is so full of art, that deserves a standalone visit!

After some other shopping, we used the Funicolare centrale (a typical Naples transport system, that helps in climbing to the top of the city) to get to Vomero, and then we climbed down again for our special dinner in Kukai, the ancient Japanese restaurant in Naples

lFLtCFr

Z1UmZka

Our tour in the city ended in Piazza Plebiscito, one of the most iconic areas of Naples.

Then @manulele81 had to go and we finished our day hanging around another ancient part of the city, and we relaxed for a while in Parthenope suite

D5Plbpy

As you can see, there is nothing to eat in Naples, and nothing to see around ^_^

No jokes, Naples is one of the greatest cities in the world, prepare yourself to be amazed and thrilled by all the cultural areas of the city, and, of course, you will fell in love with the great panorama of the Naples Gulf, with Capri and Penisola Sorrentina in front of you.

iTmktsw

Sometimes, something strange could happen near to you, but don't worry, nothing that could harm you 😄

AUHgrlU

I want to thank first @DanielaBP for the lovely way she helped us discover the city, @manulele81 for all the video coverage that, I hope, you will see the next days, @ErmesT and @AntonellaGr for friendship, @OSAMA for being present in our thoughts 😄 Alessio for being part of the meetup, and all the other great personalities that we met during our sightseing, @HelloJess for fast meetup support, @TraciC in advance, because we all know she really would like to be part of the next Naples meetup!

More photos on shared album: https://photos.app.goo.gl/nklQW6QPBdY1qJn43

A video recap, made by @manulele81 is live now! Check it out, but many others video are being uploaded in the Photo album!

Napoli, NA, Italia
41 comments
Level 9

Re: [RECAP] Scopri NAPOLI and Mangia NAPOLI meetups!

@LucioV , @DanielaBP 😊😊

And all Wonderful Naples Team 😁😊😁

I like DIY projects you do 

Now it's Tattoo 😁😊👍

You too in my thoughts always 😊😁😊😁

Level 10

Hi @LucioV nice trip and good description about your meetup and pics or awesome

Level 8

@LucioV, where are the pics of your new tattoo? 😄

LG Contrib    G+ Profile  

Level 8

Don't ask, don't tell, @SalvatoreM5! We miss you so!

I want to give to you all, the greetings of Enzo Zensoft Spedaliere, he wanted so much to be there with us

Level 10

Level 8

@LucioV, don't be shy! 🙂

Looking at the picture you posted, I guess that it's something great! 😛

LG Contrib    G+ Profile  

Level 8

Ask it to @manulele81@SalvatoreM5...

I love you, my tatooed boyfriend @LucioV

#kudoscouple

Level 9

I like the new hashtag

#kudoscouple @DanielaBP @LucioV 😁😊😁😊👌👍👌👍

Level 8

And we like you more and more @OSAMA!

#kudoscoupleapproved ahahahah

this thing is getting the craziest, @LucioV!

@ermest and @AntonellaGr this is all because of you 🤗☺️😻😘