Anonymous's post
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Connect Moderator

Re: [RECAP] Ronda Worldwide Map Edit

Haha, as far as I know in Okinawa they have a great school of tango ๐Ÿ™‚ 

In BA there is a great Spanish community, but of course the heart of Flamenco is Spain @Anonymous

Ermes 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hehehe yes @ErmesT japanese and chinese people really love all spanish culture. They come to Ronda even for learn play spanish guitar or dance Flamenco, amazing!.

Iยดm really proud of my meet Up Ronda and hard job, more than 410 visits!.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you so much all visitors for these 608 visits in Ronda Worldwide Map Edit ;-). I feel really happy for make a great effort in the video of Meet Up Ronda.

https://plus.google.com/communities/101809183418846544060?sqinv=MGgzd2RVWW5ia1gtMVNBVHVFNUVRc2RwVTE5...

Former Google Contributor

@Anonymous Better late than never but just wanted to say congrats on your meet-up! Thanks for sharing the photos and video and telling us how it went.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Solution

Thank you so much @HelloJess, I feel really happy for share with all Local Guide Connect users my Ronda Meet Up,more than 642 views in my first Meet Up is successful.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ธ

https://plus.google.com/communities/101809183418846544060?sqinv=MGgzd2RVWW5ia1gtMVNBVHVFNUVRc2RwVTE5...

Level 10

Hi @Anonymous I think you view counts for your meet-up is updating everyday as well. Thanks for the efforts and wonderful contributions you made to Ronda and as well this world wide event, we are looking forward to seeing more meet-up from you and as well Seeing the beautiful Ronda the city were we want to go next as well ๐Ÿ˜Š. Congratulations 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you for recognizing my effort @HelloSamsonR๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘.

I want to think that we are all a team and that we know how to recognize the merits that we are each getting. We are people, not machines

Level 9

Excellent work @Anonymous 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you so much @MuhannadK๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘

Level 10

Hai @Anonymous my friend, very good job to host your first meetup at Ronda. You do the best to make Ronda much better in Google Maps. I like your recap post, and also like your video with your piano music as backsound. very good job bro! I think our bro @OSAMA and @HelloSamsonR love your video too..