Anonymous's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

[RECAP] Ronda Worldwide Map Edit

For me it is a great pride to be able to make Ronda known to everyone thanks to the Local Guide Connect program in your World Meet Up.
In a privileged and unique place of Spain we find Ronda, the magic city, the lovers, the passions, the music and love.
On a cool afternoon, when the sun goes down, the high temperatures of Andalusia summer are coming down, and it is then when, nervous, excited and intrepid my friend David and myself begin the great adventure: The Meet Up Round 2017.
We take photos, share laughter, enjoy the breathtaking views that Ronda has to offer, and stroll through magical and unique places where well-known and internationally known characters such as Orson Welles and Ernest Hemingway (whose ashes rest in a Villa de Ronda) visited and Enjoyed, using them later for their magnificent literary and cinematographic works.
During the two hours of travel we try to pick up the most beautiful places in Ronda, while registering on Google Maps several places, restaurants, statues and even a flamenco guitar school open to everyone.
Fountains, statues, museums, the second oldest bullring in the world ... Ronda is intoxicating and makes us walk more and continue discovering it.
We have also made some changes in areas that were not correctly registered or misplaced.
Having the sensation of having made a magnificent and pleasant journey we rest in one of the great cafés Ronda offers us, with its delicious typical sweets and a cheerful atmosphere that only one can experience and enjoy if you are in .... Ronda ... The city where I live ... the Dream City.

Sit in a comfortable place and enjoy Ronda...

https://photos.app.goo.gl/6njTkUNWvXztWUv72

https://plus.google.com/communities/101809183418846544060?sqinv=MGgzd2RVWW5ia1gtMVNBVHVFNUVRc2RwVTE5...

Ronda, Málaga, España
63 comments

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable
Solution

Re: [RECAP] Ronda Worldwide Map Edit

Thank you so much @HelloJess, I feel really happy for share with all Local Guide Connect users my Ronda Meet Up,more than 642 views in my first Meet Up is successful.👍😉🇪🇸

https://plus.google.com/communities/101809183418846544060?sqinv=MGgzd2RVWW5ia1gtMVNBVHVFNUVRc2RwVTE5...

View solution in original post

Level 10

Excellent @Anonymous 😊😊👍👍👍. This is brilliant. What an amazing story and recap as well. Good to see Ronda joined this Worldwide Map Edit Walk. Now you are bringing your community closer and making and impact. This is great, thanks for sharing your wonderful recap experiences with us. Your video is brilliant. Very lovely 😊😊

Anonymous
Not applicable

Connect Moderator

Nice Worldwide Map Edit Walk video @Anonymous. Felt like I was with you as you explored your beautiful city Ronda.  

Cheers,

Karen

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ohhh @KarenVChin it's really very kind from you.

Ronda is always open to everyone so if you come someday contact with me if you want and I show you this amazing and beautiful city where I live 😉.

Connect Moderator

Excellent work @Anonymous nice recap video. 

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you so much @NareshDarji 😉

Level 9

@Anonymous Congratulations 🏆🏅🏅 🏅 🏅🏅 🏅

Your first Meetup 😁😊😁

You did it Master chef 🙌😊😊

Very nice video of Ronda and you guys looks motivated 😊👍

Level 10