LucioV's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

[RECAP] Re-Cycle and #viaguerra1518 meetup

#viaguerra1518

HI all! Yesterday, me, @ErmesT@AntonellaGr and other LG had a meetup in Villa Fabris, in Thiene (VI).

The meetup was hosted in a magnificient Villa near Vicenza, and was sponsored by several institutions, including University of Venice.

My speech was about a project I'm designing along with Progetto Re-Cycle, #viaguerra1518, a mapping and SVT project in an historical site on Dolomites Mountains.

xL0BjFw

More than 30 people attended, not only LGs, and we have the opportunity to explain better what is LG program and many have eventually joined Local Guides!

XVH1vfA

Here you can see your fellow Connect Moderator @ErmesT pretending to be a grizzly... while explaining the aim of Project Re-Building in Central Italy.

QvuSwZp

We also had two workshops, and we went deep into Local Guides program, Street View photography and we shot some 360 in the area:

smeA8dz

wd9dCM5

7tVcSgO

skF7aBX

9f8koeq

This was a great event, useful for a lot of people that discovered the power of Local Guides! We planned several projects with many people!

Here you can see the place, with some 360 (Ricoh Theta S): https://goo.gl/maps/doMdBoNvgfF2

fpYWBcP

Here is the link to the full album: https://goo.gl/photos/a6G6TVXvNLaX6B9r5

Thank you for watching, and thanks to Local Guides for being so great!

Special thanks to @TraciC for last time featuring of the meetup!

Fondazione Villa Fabris, Via Trieste, Thiene, VI, Italia
7 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: [RECAP] Re-Cycle and #viaguerra1518 meetup

Que gran iniciativa @LucioV@ErmesT, y los otros, los felicito hacen más grande al programa LG

Level 8

Excellent activity @LucioV

congratulations!

Valentina Caldito, Local Guide-Panamá,LG SUMMIT Attende
li-image id="128352i6806EC310B635E24" width="26" height="19" alt="panama-flag-clipart-6.jpg" align="left" resized="true" size="small" sourcetype="new">
Connect Moderator

Hi @LucioV, here is the "grizli" 🙂

Mi speech was about the Re-Building of the areas involved in the earthquake in Central Italy (I wrote "something"  about this in a couple of books in the last few months). Sometime I have a very "important" use of the body language, you know 🙂

I will prepare a short video in the next few days, reassembling the 8GB of filmed material. I hope to have it online soon.

Connect Moderator

Thanks @FaridTDF, it was quite an hard job, with months of preparation.
Well, this is only the preliminary activity, the "real" part of the projects will start soon, in Norcia "Re-Building" and in the Alps "#viaguerra1518", to be ready (I hope) at the end of the summer

Level 9

Wow @LucioV @ErmesT. I think it was a nice meet up. Very clean and impressive photography. Thanks for sharing.

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 8

Thanks @LucioV and @ErmesT it was a great job and the feedback I received from participants is enthusiastic. See you soon in Norcia and in the Alps!

Level 9

@LucioV looks like an awesome meet-up. good work 🙂 thanks for sharing this cool meet-up