Haseeb's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: [RECAP] Quill City Mall Shelfie Walk Meetup 30-11-2017

Hi @NarenChandra

Thanks for kind words, indeed its great idea by @Haseeb.

Have a nice day 

Level 10

Hi @DavidTito and @Haruki did you guys check this shelfie walk recap?

Level 8

I do have a friend having name of Gini. He is in Islamabad. I am glad to have another Gini among my friends. Looking forward to see you in the next meeting @Gini. Regards

ATIQ UR REHMAN
Level 9

He he... sure @Atiq19 

Gineesh
Level 9

Thanks @NarenChandra for your kind words 🙂

Level 8

@AkmalB @StephenAbraham @Haseeb wow this is Great Meet-up I can see all of your expressions are saying we should organize this more often sooner than later, so I look forward it and thanks for tagging me awesome and nice album too exciting  @StephenAbraham is good camera guy photographer my 

kind regards @DavidTito

@Haseeb wrote:

Hello Everyone !

Last night we had a great meetup with Malaysia Local Guides in line with @LuisRG Indoor Photography month, out of 10 total attendees finally 6 of us managed to reach at Quill Mall.
As it was a long weekend we all had to plan our alternate routes because of massive traffic on the streets of Kuala Lumpur.

We started our walk close to 8pm after gathering at the main entrance of Quill City Mall & took a lot of selfies & shop pictures around the mall.

Shelfie Walk, From left to Right, Zul, Nabeel, Atiq, Myself, Akmal & StephenShelfie Walk, From left to Right, Zul, Nabeel, Atiq, Myself, Akmal & Stephen

Shelf's at Aeon Big Quill City MallShelf's at Aeon Big Quill City MallShelf's at Aeon Big Quill City MallShelf's at Aeon Big Quill City Mall

Once finished with our shelfie walk we head towards our final destination at fourth floor Restaurant Q Bistro where our reserved tables & delicious food was awaiting to be served, Thank you Q Bistro for sponsoring our Quill City Shelfie Walk Meetup event.

Another happy moment at our meetup in Quill City mall, Kuala Lumpur  (from left, me, nabeel, stephen, akmal, zul & atiq)Another happy moment at our meetup in Quill City mall, Kuala Lumpur (from left, me, nabeel, stephen, akmal, zul & atiq)IMG-20171130-WA0054.jpg

Finally before saying good bye to each other the Stepehen took a 360 Panorama 

Last but not least we do miss some of our local guides especially @Gini we do talk about you 🙂

Thanks alot for every one's support Akmal, Stephen, Atiq, Zul & Nabeel 🙂 @AkmalB@StephenAbraham@Atiq19@Nabeel-Khan@zul

Click for full album of Shelfie Walk 30-11-2017

Level 10

Hi @DavidTito

Thank you so much for beautiful words. The food Crowl meet up is coming soon.

Have a nice day 

Level 9

Thanks @DavidTito you are an inspiration too for all of us 🙂

Level 9

For those who wish to join next meetup, please register yourself here Malaysia WW Food Crawl 16-12-2017 

Level 8

@AkmalB you guys are great it is

@AkmalB wrote:

Hi @DavidTito

Thank you so much for beautiful words. The food Crowl meet up is coming soon.

Have a nice day 

nice to see happy faces I will try to do as well more often. merry Xmas bro