Kamalhasnainee's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: [RECAP] Photo Walk in a Golf Club/Garden - (Dhaka Army Golf Club)

Thanks for sharing with us @Kamalhasnainee

It seems a great meet up in a really nice and beautiful place.

Love to be a part of this next time.

Level 9

@AkmalB wrote:

Hi @Kamalhasnainee

Sure the place I mean Golf club is a beautiful place but your photos make that place very beautiful.

Nice recap, best place for gathering and hang out with friends. 

If I am not wrong, you guys eating NAAN AND TANDOORI CHICKEN there ?

Healthy food, healthy scenes 

Thanks for sharing. 

Haaa..haaa...haaaaaa yes brother @AkmalB you are right ! We ate tandoori and naan bread in launch and Kachhi Biriani was for dinner at Dhaka Army Golf Club.

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Connect Moderator

@Kamalhasnainee, looks like had an pleasant meetup. Have you played golf there or swing a golf club at their driving range.

Cheers,

Karen

Level 9

No @KarenVChin we didn't played golf but we walked around the play ground with the permission of high authority which is very restricted for civil persons.

@KarenVChin wrote:

@Kamalhasnainee, looks like had an pleasant meetup. Have you played golf there or swing a golf club at their driving range.

Cheers,

Karen

Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 8

@Kamalhasnainee Himmmm center ball court in rough could be a birdie on Par 4 with a crosswind judging by no spectators there all down at bar Ting off about it lol  

Level 10

WaooooooW It's very wonderful meetup, but bad luck, i'm not here. This is very Beautiful Sceneries. When you're away from people, when you're way from all the noise, when you're willing to listen, when you're surrounded by nature, you can hear her talk.

Thanks a Lot! for beautiful captures sharing with us. @Kamalhasnainee @ShafiulB

Mohammed Omar Faruque
Level 10

Yes! It's a great Choice of Comilla Local Guides @Kamalhasnainee @ShafiulB

Mohammed Omar Faruque
Level 9

Somebody asking me, did we played golf? I think they don't know about the rules and regulations or any system of the Golf Club. Everybody knows if I want to access in any club then I should be a member with their clause. So, think what about Golf Club which is controlling by the Army. I have detailed in my first  post in this recap that there are huge clause and restrictions to access in this club and garden. So, it's not so easy to access here but we have achieved some restrictions by our capacity and relations. We have visited more and more restricted areas also but we can't share those to all. By the way, thanks to everybody for their participation's and for good reply here. 

Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Connect Moderator

@KarenVChin wrote:

Cheers,

Karen

@KarenVChin Thanks for your comment. We didn't go there for play with Golf course but we went there for explore there beauty as a Local Guide. Its Highly forbidden for all to Play or walking on the Golf course without being a Member. We know that its not a available game in our country or Globally .There are a big part of people who's are still don't know about this game.

Otherwise I have very interested to play Golf if get any chance in future. 

Do you like Golf or have you been ever played Golf directly on the field? 

Waiting for  your experience share!! 

Cheers...

Happy Guiding!!!

Connect Moderator

@OmarBD wrote:

Yes! It's a great Choice of Comilla Local Guides @Kamalhasnainee @ShafiulB

we really missed you a lot my bro!!  @OmarBD.

When you exploring Lalmai hills  area in Comilla that time we were in the Army Golf club.  Its totally about Local Guides are for the explore and Discover hidden Gems. 

Keep Exploring and Contributing!!!

Happy Guiding!!!