Kamalhasnainee's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

[RECAP] Photo Walk in a Golf Club/Garden - (Dhaka Army Golf Club)

Hello dear friends !

We (Me and @ShafiulB) are very happy to share the experience about our photo walk in Dhaka Army Golf Club / Garden with all of you. It's a rare experience that anybody can achieve. There is a Palm View Restaurant, Golf Cafe and the Golf Garden, an auditorium in Golf Club. Practice/Tournament was running there. Huge restriction was set by the authority of Golf Club. We had the access in maximum places. There are huge categories to access in ground area. They are giving the access permission based on their categorized membership (Defense/Diplomat/Civil/Corporate VIP etc.). There are huge conference centers. Those are very pretty, calm and good for seminar/party. Palm view restaurant is restricted to valuable members only. Halls are using for parties, wedding, seminar, fair and also for all type of public gathering programs. The scenario of the place is very natural and beautiful. Parking area of club and garden is a big space there. Good place and secured area. For re-freshness it's very nice and fantastic area in Dhaka Cantonment. Our meet up was running from 8 am to 10 pm of the day. It's an wonderful view that I had seen from their roof top, all of you may see those wonderful views of Army Golf Club in my Album. Actually I have visited this place in the last year also. It is the 5th time. I attend there in many programs. Let's view the club area with me. 

Army Golf Club, DhakaArmy Golf Club, DhakaArmy Golf Garden, DhakaArmy Golf Garden, Dhaka3. Golf-1.jpg2. DSC_0951.JPG4. DSC_0992.JPG5. DSC_1072.JPG

You may like this our photo walk.. @TraciC @HelloJess @KarenVChin @MariaBi @ErmesT @IlankovanT @LucioV

Full album is here.. !

Thanks & Regards

Kamal Hasnainee

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Army Golf Club, Dhaka, Dhaka Division, Bangladesh
25 comments
Level 9

Re: [RECAP] Photo Walk in a Golf Club/Garden - (Dhaka Army Golf Club)

7. DSC_0991.JPG

You may like this also ...  @OmarBD @BishowvijayaP @HelloSamsonR @OSAMA @DavidTito @AnuradhaP @SalmaanN @RonneBD

Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 10

Level 9

In Dhaka City there are some views like that. Other than it's really very impressive. Officially I have to go there for a tournament coverage organized by a Financial company in Bangladesh. Every year it's happening in Dhaka and Chittagong Golf garden also. Tournament is coming after some days. So, really I love to share any discoveries like this very very beautiful natural resources of our Country with you and everybody. Thank you brother @LucioV, you liked this meet up and the place also.      

Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Connect Moderator

@Kamalhasnainee It was an amazing experience !!! I love this type of walk. We both are enjoyed this event !!

Happy Guiding !!!!

Level 9

@ShafiulB wrote:

@Kamalhasnainee It was an amazing experience !!! I love this type of walk. We both are enjoyed this event !!

Happy Guiding !!!!

It was our great choice to walk in a Golf Garden organized by Comilla Local Guides. @ShafiulB @OmarBD 

Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Connect Moderator

Be Nice recap and pictures @Kamalhasnainee congratulations for your successful event.

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 10

Fantastic post @Kamalhasnainee. You flashed out the not easily accessible place. Now it will help others to visualize the place via map because of your photos.

Great work. Keep it up bro. 🙂

Level 9

You are right @BishowvijayaP it's not easily accessible and always sensitive. Our movement was completely positive and helpful to ourselves. Government places always sensitive and full with questions and questions but we have achieved those. Brother, did you seen our album...?

You may like this @AkmalB

Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 10

Hi @Kamalhasnainee

Sure the place I mean Golf club is a beautiful place but your photos make that place very beautiful.

Nice recap, best place for gathering and hang out with friends. 

If I am not wrong, you guys eating NAAN AND TANDOORI CHICKEN there ?

Healthy food, healthy scenes 

Thanks for sharing.