OmarBD's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

[ RECAP] Photo Walk at Victoria Memorial, West Bengal, Kolkata

I am very happy to inform you that we have completed our photo walk meet up at Victoria Memorial. It was horrible experience because of first time in international meet up. 

My co host @Kamalhasnainee and I was explored various places in Kolkata like Victoria Memorial, 

Alipur Zoological Garden, Madar Teresa House and many more. Some members of West Bengal Local Guides were with us to execute this meet up successfully, 

like @AshiqueMirza @ReshamDas @ratanrateria and many more. They helped us huge to organize this meet up as we wanted. Without them it wasn’t possible to gain the

success

Victoria Memorial, West Bengal, KolkataVictoria Memorial, West Bengal, Kolkata

Group Photography-Victoria Memorial, West Bengal, KolkataGroup Photography-Victoria Memorial, West Bengal, KolkataGroup Photography-Victoria Memorial, West Bengal, KolkataGroup Photography-Victoria Memorial, West Bengal, KolkataGroup Photography-Victoria Memorial, West Bengal, KolkataGroup Photography-Victoria Memorial, West Bengal, Kolkata

Alipur Zoological Garden,Alipur Zoological Garden,Alipur Zoological Garden,Alipur Zoological Garden,Alipur Zoological Garden,Alipur Zoological Garden,

Mother HouseMother House

Mother House in KolkataMother House in Kolkata

Victoria Memorial, West Bengal, KolkataVictoria Memorial, West Bengal, KolkataVictoria Memorial, West Bengal, KolkataVictoria Memorial, West Bengal, KolkataVictoria Memorial, West Bengal, KolkataVictoria Memorial, West Bengal, Kolkata

I can’t comprehend what’s happiness. The scenery of Victoria Memorial is very charming and pleasant to visit. Huge peoples (locals and foreigners) are coming to visit this place regularly. It is famous and historical place.The flower garden/garden and ponds are bearing an exceptional beautiful natural attraction.Victoria MemorialVictoria Memorial

Victoria MemorialVictoria Memorial

Let’s visit (virtually) with me… https://photos.app.goo.gl/xgFc8CDY3gR77UOl1

@HelloJess @JeslynL @TraciC @KarenVChin @BellaWi @ShafiulB

Mohammed Omar Faruque
Victoria Memorial, Hastings, Kolkata, West Bengal, India
22 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 8
Solution

Re: [ RECAP] Photo Walk at Victoria Memorial, West Bengal, Kolkata

Wow nice meet up @OmarBD

Thanks for sharing the photos of Kolkata surrounding. Looking greats.

I will travel to Kolkata this year. Will arrives on 25 Dec'18. Cant wait to explore Kolkata. I love street photography & people culture there. Maybe will stay for couples of day and then will go explore Jaipur.

Have a nice day!

Alsmie

xoxo

View solution in original post

Connect Moderator

@OmarBD Wow! Amazing experience. What a discovery by you with @Kamalhasnainee. It seems you together can explore the globe easily. I like your both activity and takes Comilla Local Guides beyond. 

All photography and story looks nice..

Keep exploring....

Happy Guiding!!! 

Connect Moderator

@OmarBD, how is this a "horrible experience"?!  It looks like you and your co-host @Kamalhasnainee had great experiences on this photo walk.  So many nice photos. 

I don't get it. You all look like you had a great time.

Also, you might want to use Google Photos to create your shared albums instead of using  Google Drive so that your fellow Local Guides don't have to open each photo file (jpeg) and you can easily share the album link too. 

Cheers,

Karen

@OmarBD wrote:

I am very happy to inform you that we have completed our photo walk meet up at Victoria Memorial. It was horrible experience because of first time in international meet up. 

My co host @Kamalhasnainee and I was explored various places in Kolkata like Victoria Memorial, 

Alipur Zoological Garden, Madar Teresa House and many more. Some members of West Bengal Local Guides were with us to execute this meet up successfully, 

like @AshiqueMirza @ReshamDas @ratanrateria and many more. They helped us huge to organize this meet up as we wanted. Without them it wasn’t possible to gain the

success

Former Google Contributor

Ditto, @KarenVChin! Seems like successful meet-up, nothing says "horrible", at all! 

@OmarBD, your photos beautifully shot. 

Each meet-up is an experience and I believe with the takeaways from this one you will be hosting better and more meet-ups in the future. 🙂 

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Level 8
Solution

Wow nice meet up @OmarBD

Thanks for sharing the photos of Kolkata surrounding. Looking greats.

I will travel to Kolkata this year. Will arrives on 25 Dec'18. Cant wait to explore Kolkata. I love street photography & people culture there. Maybe will stay for couples of day and then will go explore Jaipur.

Have a nice day!

Alsmie

xoxo

Level 10

@ShafiulB We have tried to liven up the event, we hope everyone loves the inspiration.

Thanks a lot! for your nice comments.

Mohammed Omar Faruque
Level 10

@KarenVChin Our visas, tickets are not available for same time, then every time we get the tension for Kolkata event. That's why It was horrible experience .

Many many thanks for your nice comments.

Best Regards

Masud

Mohammed Omar Faruque
Level 10

@JeslynL Thank you very much for your beautiful comments and I will do try my best. 🇧🇩

Mohammed Omar Faruque
Level 10

@AlsmieA Thanks a lot! for wishing me and I hope you will do the best.

Best Regards

Mohammed Omar Faruque
Level 9

@KarenVChin @JeslynL Sorry for late reply. Actually it's a successful meet up but we faced some issues from our starting times like Visa and Air Ticket and every section of our tour there was a tension for getting the opportunity to explore and arrangement of this meet up. Hotel reservation also was an another great issue to stay there but everything (Visa, Ticket and Hotel) we got in the last moment. I think that's why @OmarBD stated it as horrible.  

We have visited huge places in this short time. Visiting the Mother House (House of Mother Teresa) was an extra plus point to our meet up. We are very glad that we have visited this place from where Mother's love is spreading to all helpless peoples worldwide. We have faced there a great spamming(duplicate place and wrong info) problem also where some guides directing wrong information's about Mother House. They requested to solve this problem. These problems (Visiting hour, wrong reviews and some other issues) are happening because of this place was not verified. Someone normally created this place. In the Mother House there is no any laptop, desktop or any electronics items. They are not using any of these like us. Can you suggest us or them what can we do for this important place? @TraciC. We have also requested 

@Amitesh_Gayen through @AshiqueMirza and @ReshamDas to solve this problem by verifying this place under a trusted id related with The Mother House. 

Anyway, let's view some other places also with me...

Birla Planetarium

Birla PlanetariumBirla Planetarium

St. Paul's Cathedral

Victoria-Memorial--111.jpg

Atlas Sculpture

Atlas Sculpture, Zoological GardenAtlas Sculpture, Zoological Garden

Thanks

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh