DavidTito's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

[RECAP] PERTH AUSTRALIA WORLDWIDE MAP EDIT WALK

Osaka78 walk path I created for the WorldWide Map Edit Photo WalkOsaka78 walk path I created for the WorldWide Map Edit Photo Walk

Hello everyone at Google Local Guides Connect it is a pleasure to be part of this event The WORLDWIDE MAP EDIT WALK from here in Perth Western Australia 

It is a big part for me because I run The Perth Local Guides Community as a Moderator it brings a big connection to us both and makes it an uplifting experience for my members

here in Perth WA, I feel now more complete with my journey developing Perth Local Guides Community and I thank @HelloSamsonR for helping us being part of this event  

we are so excited here in Australia to be known that we are here and it has been a big success So on behalf of my Community Perth Local Guides I would like to share my recap from my Google photo album I am sharing with a link

And I have a 4 and a half min youtube video I would love you to watch covering PAST & WORLDWIDE MAP EDIT WALK events,

My recap video is called Perth Local Guides Community #Events

Thank you, everyone kind regards

@DavidTito

https://photos.app.goo.gl/B1dLecVqm3bhSLKW2

https://youtu.be/rx8M4KuWCVo

Perth Local GuidesPerth Local GuidesJohn van Bockxmeer, DavidTito, Osaka78John van Bockxmeer, DavidTito, Osaka78

Perth, Western Australia, Australia
23 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 8
Solution

Re: [RECAP] PERTH AUSTRALIA WORLDWIDE MAP EDIT WALK

Thank you @HelloJess that really means a lot to me thank you

@HelloJess wrote:

@DavidTito Thanks for sharing this recap! Congrats on a successful meet-up.

View solution in original post

Level 10

Excellent meet-up @DavidTito  We are so happy Perth took part in this Worldwide Map Edit Walk. You all did well. Thanks to @Osaka78forTRUMP For his continuous  efforts as well in making this event a success. Thanks to John also who came to support this event. We are really happy and thanks for being part of this Worldwide Map Edit Team. We love all your contributions and your contributions in deed will make a  great impact in your community. Well done Guys.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice and funny David.Good job bud!

Level 8

you to @Anonymous you did really well awsome

@Nando76 wrote:

Nice and funny David.Good job bud!

Level 8

Thank you so much @HelloSamsonR make me proud of my community we have plenty to talk about

@HelloSamsonR wrote:

Excellent meet-up @DavidTito  We are so happy Perth took part in this Worldwide Map Edit Walk. You all did well. Thanks to @Osaka78forTRUMP For his continuous  efforts as well in making this event a success. Thanks to John also who came to support this event. We are really happy and thanks for being part of this Worldwide Map Edit Team. We love all your contributions and your contributions in deed will make a  great impact in your community. Well done Guys.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Same to you David ✌

Connect Moderator

@DavidTito, thanks for sharing all your great photos. Looks like you had a very successful Worldwide Map Edit Meetup with your Perth Community.

Cheers,

Karen 

Level 10

Beautiful work, David Tito, thank you for making World Wide Map Edit Walk a great day for Local Guides. Seeing all the stories for each city is lovely. Happy Local Guides all over Earth helping improve Maps. Deepest thanks to HelloSamsonR for hosting this global event. It was fun to join in with you. Kindest regards from Osaka78

Level 8

Thank you @KarenVChin I am very happy well more than that,  It really feels like my Community Perth Local Guides is part of Local Guides Connect, Like I knew It was because they approve all my events so far I do get some assistants Google keeps me up to date my account is spot on my Google Maps reviews get approved so quickly, I must say Being part of LG connect family actually feels like family, and @HelloSamsonR is great guy I spoke to him a lot on hangouts . I am glad to be part of all events that Connect has to offer

thank you kind regards

@DavidTito

@KarenVChin wrote:

@DavidTito, thanks for sharing all your great photos. Looks like you had a very successful Worldwide Map Edit Meetup with your Perth Community.

Cheers,

Karen 

Level 10

Excellent meet up dear @DavidTito bro.

Congratulations for this. Keep it up bro. 🙂