MutiahA's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

[RECAP] Mbalik Ngalam #1 - Food Crawl, Photo Walk, and more!

Hello, guys! Sorry for this very late recap, it's been a busy weeks! 😛

Ok, so here it is. In November 19th 11 AM, we gathered in Sprout Meatball (locally named "Bakso Cambah") to taste the yummy well-known meatball served with fresh sprouts, vegetables, and noodles! Since the place are too narrow for the long queues, so we're take the ingredients by ourselves, mix it up, then pay it later.

outdoor seating...literally.outdoor seating...literally.

mix it up! mix it up!mix it up! mix it up!

yup, that's the wobbly meatballs, the sprouts, mustards, rice noodles, and noodles!yup, that's the wobbly meatballs, the sprouts, mustards, rice noodles, and noodles!

After finished the meatball, some people decided to take the second round. (I told you so, the meatball are so yummy!) - then here it is, the sharing session of #LGSummit17 (and some personal trip in US) and discussions. No matter where we are, the talks will always interesting!

sharing my experience in LGSUmmit17sharing my experience in LGSUmmit17

I also gave the official Google Maps and Local Guides stickers from #LGSummit17, everyone's so happy! 🙂 Right after that, the sky become cloudy so we decided to move to Museum Brawijaya for the next session, photowalk. This museum are well-known by its collections and artifacts of Indonesia's war of independence, including military weapons & tanks and also the history of our city development from the Dutch era, Malang. Although it's been a heavy rain after we came, we're still enjoy the museum!

one of the interior. Credit: Dian Puspitasarione of the interior. Credit: Dian Puspitasari

One of the musical instruments from military marching band that day. Credit: MutiahOne of the musical instruments from military marching band that day. Credit: Mutiah

Typewriters and another machines that been used in the military after the Dutch era. Credit:  M. NuragaTypewriters and another machines that been used in the military after the Dutch era. Credit: M. NuragaLong story short, the event goes well and full of joys and laughter. I'd like to thank all the attendants who came to the event! @RivaniRahmadani, @AyunS, and many more! We took many selfies there, I only have some.

the "venue" for the meatball partythe "venue" for the meatball party

the meatball "selfie" hehe, it's so spicy!the meatball "selfie" hehe, it's so spicy!

peace out!peace out!

a good selfie before the sweata good selfie before the sweat

--
P.S.: this meet-up are also a part of World Wide Food Crawl Meet Up initiated by @BudionoS - have you make your own? if you haven't, go make it now 😄

Thank you and see you in the next meet up!
Cheers!

Mutiah

Malang, Malang City, East Java, Indonesia
3 comments
Level 8

Re: [RECAP] Mbalik Ngalam #1 - Food Crawl, Photo Walk, and more!

can't wait for the next meet up, hopefully its very soon (:

Level 8

Very exciting and so much fun, like this.

Rivani Rahmadani
Level 8

Great Recap @MutiahA Love The Old car and Instruments