cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

[RECAP] Malaysia Eid Gathering

Malaysia Eid Gathering

23rd June 2018

Malaysia Local Guides has been meeting up for dinner to celebrate Eid and socialize with each other, as well as we have celebrated the announcement for Local Guides Connect Live 18. Hosted by @Saidulkarim, I was really excited about this meetup@Haseeb @AkmalB  @PavelSarwar @StephenAbraham  join me this Eid Gathering.

https://maps.google.com/localguides/meetup/malaysia-eid-gathering

We had selected the newly opened MTR 1924, a very famous vegetarian Indian restaurant that just opened in Malaysia.

The main entrance of Restaurant  MTRThe main entrance of Restaurant MTRWe had discussed a lot google crowdsource, and the benefits of crowdsourcing, @PavelSarwar explain to us everything that he gains knowledge before about crowdsourcing. I guess that crowdsourcing is also a one the best way to help the people.  Malaysia Local guide( from left akmal,Haseeb,Pavelsarwar, me and StephenAbraham)Malaysia Local guide( from left akmal,Haseeb,Pavelsarwar, me and StephenAbraham)

The variety of food item we had select below food item. Food price is a bit expensive rather than the quality of the food.

Masala Dosa ( Inside not enough masala Although this food name is Masala Dosa)Masala Dosa ( Inside not enough masala Although this food name is Masala Dosa)

They have provided a menu for a different time like as Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner; so you can easily select the food item that you want to get on your lunch or dinner. here is the food menu.

20180623_181317.jpg

Please find out More 25 photos of the day in the photo album.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/Xo8gqhnSygTcGM5P6

Thanks @Haseeb @AkmalB  @PavelSarwar @StephenAbraham, to join me.

Malaysia
7 comments
Level 8

Re: [RECAP] Malaysia Eid Gathering

@Saidulkarim Masala Dosa , I love it.

Proud to be a Local Guide.
Former Google Contributor

Hey @Saidulkarim,

That's a wonderful recap! Thanks for sharing your good time with us.

Just so you know, your post was caught by the automatic filters taking place on Connect. However, it's now released and live.

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

Thanks, @NadyaPN  for helping me to release this post.

Level 8

Ya bro @PavelSarwar, It was Good, but it should be the best if the add more Masala inside the Masala Dosa.

Level 9

@Saidulkarim

Thanks for everything. Indeed, it was a great day & meeting with you guys is always a fun activity 🙂

Level 10

@Saidulkarim Thanks for writing this up.. :-).. 

You are right, Masala dosa should be double the filling and half the price.. :-), really.. 

Taste is not bad though. Maybe need a bit more salt.

@NadyaPN Thanks for helping us release the post.

Level 8

Thanks, @StephenAbraham for your great help to arrange that meet up, Food test was really great, but I shocked when I saw the price of Lassi, coz the lassi price wasn't similar to the test of Lassi. It could be better.