Numra1's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Re: [RECAP] Local shopping Experience

Thank you for the appreciation @ErmesT and for the tagging tip, I would definitely imply it 

Anonymous
Not applicable

You welcome @Numra1 and @afraabrar, all was great by you both, i will wish you best of luck for your further Meet-Ups and don't forget to mention me there

Level 6

Sure @Anonymous

Level 6

Thank you so much @AlejandraMaria!!! I am happy that you liked my city's shopping culture

Level 6

Thank you and sure @imwaqas. If I will organize any of my meetup regarding shopping in future then I will surely tag you 

Level 8

Glad to know women of our society are contributing. Keep it up!

Level 10

Thanks for tagging me @Haseeb! Otherwise I would've missed this amazing post

@Numra1 great post! I'm sure your meet up has been very fun. I see that you can buy lots of different clothes in many colors!

It's great that you had a good time and that you are planning to host more meet-ups in the future 🙂

Argentina | Follow me on Maps! | IG
Level 6

Thank you @ValeriaA_ 

Level 9
Level 9

@Numra1 wrote:

This was my first meetup of #Local Google Guide, well I didnt had any problem arranging the meetup place but yeah I did had problem for gathering local guides because many didnt showed up but still 2 of us did showed up. Well the meetup was fantastic, we had alot of fun while doing shopping for the Eid Festival because there were alot people in the market who had come for shopping and there were variety of clothes and shoes displayed in the market.

IMG_20180503_181717.jpgIMG_20180503_181907.jpg

So me @Numra1 and one of my local guide @afraabrar gathered on the meetup and we visited some shops to buy clothes. The variety of clothing is awesome here and we can get stitched and unstitched clothes here and with that we can also buy clothes and shoes for weddings, party events and other events as well. Other than clothing and shoes there are stall for eatables as well there that provide pure desi foods and they taste really good. This market is always rushy but in the days of Eid and Ramzan it gets more rushy because people shop for Eid. There are also jewelry shops there that have beautiful artificial jewelry. We also talked to one of the shopkeepers for the variety, material and prices of the clothes for Men and Women.

IMG_20180503_181911.jpg

62707f13-06d5-4f02-9db0-04e2c4a9887b.jpg

Kaadi Work done by workersKaadi Work done by workers

The meetup was amazing because we enjoyed alot and had fun while roaming in the market. I am sure this meetup isn't going to be the last one and I will definitely organize another meetup soon to show my excitement for becoming a local guide!!! 

Level 9

Eid Mubarak in advance @afraabrar @Numra1

very nice post and photos 🙂

keep it up