Kamalhasnainee's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

[RECAP] Let's Walk in Bhatiary Golf & Country Club, Chittagong

First of all I would like to say thanks to all that really I have completed my meet up in Bhatiary Golf & Country Club, Chittagong which was very very doubtful for me in this year because of some major reasons. I was completely exited about this meet up. In connect forum I know some friends who are capturing the beauty of nature. In our country Bangladesh, there are some places is very very beautiful and charming views to visit. I have seen this place in several times. So, I can say that it is really a best and amazing place of natural beauty. It is an international golf course place. Huge golfers are coming to play here in various types tournaments are organizing by national and international companies. There are 18 holes in this golf club where one to another hole's (maximum) distance is minimum 2km. It is maintaining from 24 infantry division. From inside and from outside the scenery of this place is very nice. When the sun growing up and spreading the rays to all over the place then it becomes so gorgeous and more beautiful. There are huge hills and lakes surrounding this place. I have seen some cute deer. Those are coming from jungle and after eating some foods provided by the authority of BGCC they are going again to inside of jungle following the hills ways. Roads are also stunning and amazing views of zikzak ways. Let's see some views of my meet up from - Bhatiary Golf & Country Club. 

Nice way to BGCCNice way to BGCCDSC_1260.JPGView of playground holeView of playground holeDSC_1173-.jpgBeautiful FountainsBeautiful FountainsCaddie Boys were waiting for playersCaddie Boys were waiting for playerswrong step ha..ha..ha.aaa !!wrong step ha..ha..ha.aaa !!Fun timeFun timeIt is a place for gala night eventIt is a place for gala night eventmy teammy teamGolf ball in my hand, it was dropped in front of me when I was taking rest in the place of gala night event. It was came with the wrong shot of a player, which was very very dangerous for me but luckily I was safe.Golf ball in my hand, it was dropped in front of me when I was taking rest in the place of gala night event. It was came with the wrong shot of a player, which was very very dangerous for me but luckily I was safe.      

I hope all of my friends in connect will like this place and views like me. @TraciC @MariaBi @ErmesT @KarenVChin @LucioV @IlankovanT @ShafiulB @OmarBD

I have captured 600 photos from BGCC. Due to completion the editing process I am not able to share with you all of my archives but here is an album with few photos from Bhatiary and the surrounding views form BGCC.  Album.

Thanks for watching. 

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Bhatiary Golf & Country Club, Chittagong, Chittagong Division, Bangladesh
21 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: [RECAP] Let's Walk in Bhatiary Golf & Country Club, Chittagong

awesome!  Really really its a Successful Meet up.  What a wonderful Photography and topic. Its no doubt a helpful post for those, who are searching  information about our country.  

Happy Guiding!!!

Level 8

Congrats For Your Successful meetup @Kamalhasnainee . Photos are really nice

Level 9

@ShafiulB wrote:

awesome!  Really really its a Successful Meet up.  What a wonderful Photography and topic. Its no doubt a helpful post for those, who are searching  information about our country.  

Happy Guiding!!!

Yes you are right @ShafiulB it was a successful and satisfied meet up for photo walk in that area which is controlling by CTG Cantonment Army. You may see in my album where I have captured few images of Army golfers also. They were happy about my meet up from google local guides. @BishowvijayaP @AkmalB @OSAMA @SalmaanN @NareshDarji @NirajBhusal @AnuradhaP

Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 9

@ThanulakshanS wrote:

Congrats For Your Successful meetup @Kamalhasnainee . Photos are really nice

Thanks brother @ThanulakshanS it's really a beautiful area. Here is a 360 view where I was walking to visit the holes ..

You may like this @HelloSamsonR @SanyaOdare @DavidTito @HelalU1

Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Connect Moderator

Congratulations bro @Kamalhasnainee for your successful Meetup. Very nice pictures and awesome place.

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 9

@NareshDarji wrote:

Congratulations bro @Kamalhasnainee for your successful Meetup. Very nice pictures and awesome place.

You are welcome @NareshDarji. Did you seen my album @ShafiulB @OmarBD @IlankovanT @FaridTDF I hope you will like this. Thanks.

Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Connect Moderator

Muy lindas fotos @Kamalhasnainee, el golf es un deporte el cual nunca practique 😕 creo que lo que más me gustaría de él es el caminar por el campo y sacar fotos jejeje 😀

Level 8

Hi @Kamalhasnainee.

Woww. First of all thanks a lot for sharing about this wonderful natural place. The place is filled with beauty of nature. Its like I can feel the climate from your photo itself. All your photos are as always as professional. You all look awesome in the photos. Thanks again for the great contribution. 🙂

Regards, 

Mohammed Salmaan Nawaz

Vellore Local Guides
Level 10

Hi @Kamalhasnainee

I like this place at first sight. Amazing place and beautiful photography. Golf is a bit expensive but healthy game. Thanks for the information about the course. In how many hits to get the point?

Thanks for mention me such a natural place meet up. 

Have a nice day