cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: RECAP: Lagos The "36" Walk

@SanyaOdare

Recap published!

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Italiano/RECAP-36-PHOTOWALK-in-Norcia/td-p/898361

Level 8

@SanyaOdare wrote:

The scorching sun was not enough to deter members of Lagos Local Guides who came out en masse to join their counterparts across the globe and make Lagos The "36" Walk a truly phenomenon meet-up. In attendance was @opeyemisnr@Mayford@pwanaduku@Lelekena 

@BukolaAjayi@Sagir@wildspan@Specobelle@Magbagbeola and many others I'm unable to tag right now but will tag - subsequently.

Unlike previously held meet-ups, we had 4 new Local Guides joined and participated in this meet-up. A picture is (sure) worth a thousand words. Please see the photo album here.

LLG Members during Lagos The "36" WalkLLG Members during Lagos The "36" Walk 

Lagos - NigeriaLagos - Nigeria

BraimahA - a very passionate member of Lagos Local GuideBraimahA - a very passionate member of Lagos Local Guide

Excellent. Wishing good luck for your next meet-up too.

Cheers

Level 9

Another beautiful meetup in the beautiful city of #Lagos on the #36walk... its always fun and informative when #LocalGuides meet. Thanks @SanyaOdare for hosting 

Level 10

You're welcome @Specobelle!

@Specobelle wrote:

Another beautiful meetup in the beautiful city of #Lagos on the #36walk... its always fun and informative when #LocalGuides meet. Thanks @SanyaOdare for hosting