Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Re: RECAP: Lagos The "36" Walk

Thanks for sharing this @SanyaOdare, i'll love to be part of the next "Walk"

Level 10

You're most welcome @Samotyus! I look forward to you hosting a "36" Walk meet-up - soon.

@Samotyus wrote:

Thanks for sharing this @SanyaOdare, i'll love to be part of the next "Walk"

Level 8

@SanyaOdare very nice bro beautiful photos bro I have my [Recap] right  here Brother

Level 10

@SanyaOdare, you and your team of local guides seemed like you all had a fantastic time, even with the super hot sun! I'm looking through the album now, and I'm quite amazed at the architecture, the buildings, much of the art and the friendship moments that all of you have together. It's excellent to see you all in action, and splendid to hear that four new local guides have also attended.

Wishing you good luck for the future and thank you for sharing Lagos!

Level 10

Thank you @DavidTito for your compliments! Your recap is lovely and likewise the photos too. Well done!

@DavidTito wrote:

@SanyaOdare very nice bro beautiful photos bro I have my [Recap] right  here Brother

Level 10

I love your comments @Briggs! Thanks a million for your compliments and kind words. Have yourself a lovely day as well. Cheers!!!

@Briggs wrote:

@SanyaOdare, you and your team of local guides seemed like you all had a fantastic time, even with the super hot sun! I'm looking through the album now, and I'm quite amazed at the architecture, the buildings, much of the art and the friendship moments that all of you have together. It's excellent to see you all in action, and splendid to hear that four new local guides have also attended.

Wishing you good luck for the future and thank you for sharing Lagos!

Level 8

Level 8

@SanyaOdare Thanks bro much appreciated

@SanyaOdare wrote:

Thank you @DavidTito for your compliments! Your recap is lovely and likewise the photos too. Well done!

@DavidTito wrote:

Level 10

O.K @RobAo! I'm not sure whether @KarenVChin hosted a "36" Walk though.

@RobAo wrote:

@SanyaOdare @KarenVChin @PaulPavlinovich Setting up the report today and sharing.

Level 8

would love to join next time

Tosan Clarke