SanyaOdare's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: RECAP: Lagos The "36" Walk

I can't agree less with you @wildspan! Thanks for making it count by your attendance and many thanks to @Suenoyi for "the hugs"!!! 😂😂😂😂

@wildspan wrote:

Woop woop! this was quite the meetup.. I learnt something new and very vital..  thanks to Susan the great hugs. Gird-up, walk in and make enquiries! 😂

Level 9

Awesome indeed. Met some cool new local guides. Thanks for hosting.
Nigeria  
Level 10

@PaulPavlinovich@IlankovanT@ErmesT@FaridTDF@ShafiulB @deepakjhic, @Anonymous, Venantius@FazeelUsmani, how did your "36" Walk meet-up go? Please share links to your recap. Above in this thread is my Recap and here is link to the full photo album.

Level 10

@AustinCO, a zillion thanks to you too for attending.

@AustinCO wrote:
Awesome indeed. Met some cool new local guides. Thanks for hosting.
Connect Moderator

Hi I will gather all the recap posts onto the reworked original post over the coming days.

Regards Paul

Level 10

@ThanulakshanS, @AnuradhaP, @Haseeb@RohithaF@WaynePeter@NirajBhusal@manulele81@JeanRV@DavidTitohow did your "36" Walk meet-up go? Please share links to your recap. Above in this thread is my Recap and here is link to the full photo album.

Level 10

O.K @PaulPavlinovich, thanks for your unflinching support - always!

@PaulPavlinovich wrote:

Hi I will gather all the recap posts onto the reworked original post over the coming days.

Regards Paul

Level 10

@FahmiAdimara, @Anonymous, @FahmiAdimara@Justine2807, @Anonymous, @RobAo how did your "36" Walk meet-up go? Please share links to your recap. Above in this thread is my Recap and here is link to the full photo album.

Level 10

@SanyaOdare We had a great time, wait for the recap post and video. Here is the link to event photos and here is the link to my 36 photos.

Level 10

I'm glad you had a great time @AnuradhaP! The images in your photo album say a lot about how much fun you had. Thanks a million for sharing.

@AnuradhaP wrote:

@SanyaOdare We had a great time, wait for the recap post and video. Here is the link to event photos and here is the link to my 36 photos.