SanyaOdare's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

RECAP: Lagos The "36" Walk

The scorching sun was not enough to deter members of Lagos Local Guides who came out en masse to join their counterparts across the globe and make Lagos The "36" Walk a truly phenomenon meet-up. In attendance was @opeyemisnr@Mayford@pwanaduku@Lelekena 

@BukolaAjayi@Sagir@wildspan@Specobelle@Magbagbeola and many others I'm unable to tag right now but will tag - subsequently.

Unlike previously held meet-ups, we had 4 new Local Guides joined and participated in this meet-up. A picture is (sure) worth a thousand words. Please see the photo album here.

LLG Members during Lagos The "36" WalkLLG Members during Lagos The "36" Walk 

Lagos - NigeriaLagos - Nigeria

BraimahA - a very passionate member of Lagos Local GuideBraimahA - a very passionate member of Lagos Local Guide

Lagos, Nigeria
73 comments
Level 7

Re: RECAP: Lagos The "36" Walk

Great job @SanyaOdare

It was indeed a great time together as local guide

I enjoyed every moment!

Looking forward to the next one

Level 10

You're welcome @Magbagbeola! I'm glad you enjoyed every moment. Thanks man.

@Magbagbeola wrote:

Great job @SanyaOdare

It was indeed a great time together as local guide

I enjoyed every moment!

Looking forward to the next one

Level 9

Another beautiful meetup in the beautiful city of #Lagos on the #36walk... its always fun and informative when #LocalGuides meet. Thanks @SanyaOdare for hosting 

Level 10

You're welcome @Specobelle! Many thanks to you too for defying every odd and inconvenience to attend.

@Specobelle wrote:

Another beautiful meetup in the beautiful city of #Lagos on the #36walk... its always fun and informative when #LocalGuides meet. Thanks @SanyaOdare for hosting 

Connect Moderator

Thank you for sharing awesome recap @SanyaOdare!

Looks very fun! I hope to join next 36 events 🙂

Level 6

It was a wonderful experience....I want to appreciate every person of the Lagos Local GuidesLagos is beautifulLagos is beautiful

Level 10

My great pleasure @HiroyukiTakisawa! I look forward to your being part of next "36" Photo Walk. Cheers man.

@HiroyukiTakisawa wrote:

Thank you for sharing awesome recap @SanyaOdare!

Looks very fun! I hope to join next 36 events 🙂

Level 10

What a very passionate Local Guide you are BraimahA! Thanks a million for attending Lagos The "36" Walk.

@SaintAbdul wrote:

It was a wonderful experience....I want to appreciate every person of the Lagos Local Guides

Lagos is beautifulLagos is beautiful

Level 7

Woop woop! this was quite the meetup.. I learnt something new and very vital..  thanks to Susan the great hugs. Gird-up, walk in and make enquiries! 😂

James Edeani - Lagos Local Guide