SanyaOdare's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: RECAP: Lagos-Ogun Joint Meet-Up

@Oyindamola, your sonorous and melodious voice sure added colours to the meet-up. Almost every word you heard was turned into a song. How about you having a duet with @U-royFelixA? ...and @HelloSamsonR with @EmekaUlor on the dance floor?

Level 8

Hi

Looking through the narrative, it is obvious all of us who could not attend did miss a lovely opportunity to have visited these places you guys went to, but I can only hope there comes another opportunity to be a part of the next great experience.

Thanks.

Level 10

I don't even know where to begin because the experience was much more than what I could write up. A wonderful exploring with local guides like a serious tour. Moving from one big city to another as local guides helps see new things and guide others in networking on different spheres of life. My reviews of the four major sights of attraction in this place also says more about what I enjoyed. The bamboo groove, the main library, the museum, the wildlife park and the resort. Wonderful time with the main host @SanyaOdare, my trip partner @Sagir, my photography expert @Specobelle, my troublesome chocolate @tajmao, the guy who is already planning a comeback even before we're done with the exploring @Idemudia, and the camera spotlight @oyindamola without forgetting Seun. It's lovely being with you guys to do more for the sake of Google maps. 

Always happy improving the maps and connect here!
Level 10

@AkinPen, to say that you miss an opportunity to have visited OOPL would be an understatement - really. It is better to be there and experience it yourself first-hand. 

There are several other lovelier, historic and iconic antiques we were not allowed to take photos of. Please endeavour to join us should there be another opportunity to visit soon.

Level 6

Haha! This sounds like we should have a Karaoke joint meet-up!!! That would be fun. 

Level 10

@Oyindamola, your proposed Karaoke Joint Meet-Up won't be a bad idea either. @Specobelle@MrLabule@Idemudia, @tajmao@Sagir, what do you guys think?

Level 10

I am game! Ever ready! 

Always happy improving the maps and connect here!
Level 10

@SanyaOdare 🤣🤣🤣

Level 8

Yop! Yop!

I'm in..!!

What's the date, time and venue so I plan towards it?

Level 10

That won't be a bad idea @SanyaOdare. Lovely experience from everyone. am sure everyone did have a great timeout. Looking forward to another event as this.