SanyaOdare's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

RECAP: Lagos-Ogun Joint Meet-Up

The passion that Local Guides often exhibit to explore their community and share such rare beauties with rest of the world is unbelievable. Little wonder seven members of Lagos Local Guides comprising of @tajmao@Specobelle@Idemudia@Oyindamola, @Seun, @Sagir and me wouldn't mind driving 91.5 km and navigating through a 2hrs 29 min gridlock - in order to get to the venue of our meet-up.

Big kudos to @MrLabule who (representing the Ogun Local Guides Community) gave us a warm welcome upon our arrival. The Green Legacy Resort (i.e. the venue of our meet-up) has several attraction spots, we however decided to explore 3 major areas: OOPL Wildlife Park, OOPL Museum and The Olusegun Obasanjo Presidential Library. FYI: OOPL is the acronym for Olusegun Obasanjo Presidential Library.

Please spare some few minutes to look through the full photo album and comment here below.

Lagos Local Guides at OOPL MuseumLagos Local Guides at OOPL Museum

Green Legacy Resort - Abéòkúta, Ogun State, Nigeria.Green Legacy Resort - Abéòkúta, Ogun State, Nigeria.

Lagos and Ogun Local Guides at OOPL - Abéòkúta.Lagos and Ogun Local Guides at OOPL - Abéòkúta.Lagos and Ogun Local Guides at OOPL Wild Life Park - Abéòkúta.Lagos and Ogun Local Guides at OOPL Wild Life Park - Abéòkúta.

22 comments
Level 10

Re: RECAP: Lagos-Ogun Joint Meet-Up

@SanyaOdare Nice one bro 👏👏👏👏

Connect Moderator

Really nice and colorful recap!  @SanyaOdare

I do like dancing and laughing!!!!

Thank you so much!

https://goo.gl/maps/6ascMbAtC6r
Level 8

Has a great time. Looking forward to exploring great places worthy of sight seeing and learning.

Level 10

Thank you @U-royFelixA!

Level 10

Hahaha @TorM, I can tell that you did not only look at the photos but also savour the pleasure of watching some of the videos in the photo album. Thanks man!!!

Level 10

Your presence made so much difference @Idemudia. Thanks a lot for attending!

Level 9

It is clear that a 2nd round is inevitable considering the amount of fun and knowledge during this meetup at a fantastic venue. Historic sites like this are a marvel and it's our duty as guides to map these places and give users a virtual tour to pique their interests for actual exploration. Thanks @SanyaOdarefor organizing yet another great one 

Level 10

I totally agree with you @Specobelle. Many thanks to you too for attending this meet-up.

Level 6

I had a great time with you guys. And learnt a lot about my country to. It's a great spot for indigenes and tourists as well.