Amiran's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

[RECAP] Iran local guides meetup in International peace day

21st of September was a nice day for Iranian local guides. We celebrated this day with attendance of some good local guides of Iran in an amazing meetup.
We started the meetup from Hasan Abad square one of the beautiful and old landmarks of Tehran. After taking photos we walked to the Iran National Museum.
There, we visited wide range of historical and ancient things. That was really amazing and although it needs more time to visit the Museum completely but it was at least an opportunity for us to be proud and encourage us to do more deep visit in future.

Iran National Museum, Stones of PersepolisIran National Museum, Stones of Persepolis
Iran National Museum, Oldest Animation in the WorldIran National Museum, Oldest Animation in the World

Me and a few of my amazing Local Guides friends in front of Iran National MuseumMe and a few of my amazing Local Guides friends in front of Iran National Museum

After visiting the Museum we went to the street foods to seat, eat something and discuss about Local Guides program. But as the street was full of people we forced to stand and talk with each other.
Unavailability of reviewing and adding photo by app in Iran, Photography, website and the community was part of our discussions.

After Street WalkingAfter Street Walking

As these days tips for local guides, we also did talk about accessibility and the way responding to related questions. And I suggested others to read instructions of answering related questions Persian.

We also discussed about how to do our bests for the map and tourism based on guidelines of the map and the local laws.

One amazing matter in this meetup was the attendance of some official Tour Guides who wants to know more about Google's Tourism Program and what we can do with each other to promote the tourism potentials better.

Street FoodsStreet Foods

Street Foods meetupStreet Foods meetup

We also did live streaming on Instagram as we notified before.

Using special badges by the team and giving printed guide about the program was also another activity during this meetup.

And Finally we ended this meetup by wishing the peace for the world.

Amir | Join us on IranLocalGuides
Tehran, Tehran Province, Iran
22 comments
Level 10

Re: [RECAP] Iran local guides meetup in International peace day

@Amiran Very Nice Sharing. Thanks a Lot!!

Mohammed Omar Faruque
Level 10

@OmarBD Thanks for your attention bro 🙂

Level 10

Level 8

great moments, great team of LG Iran. keep contributing

Level 10

ممنون ادیب

Thank you so much Adib 

Majidmadsdi
Level 10

Thank you @MajidMadadi and thanks to dear @SamanS @MehrdadMnf @Siavash_T @A_Karimi and all other friends who participated in, and helped to hold a good meetup. Viva Iran 🙌🏻

Level 10

Thank you @AdilAbdillah for your encouragement. It is so valuable for us.

Level 8

Thanks for people who joined us , it was a great day for Iranian’s LG ☺️👌🏻

Level 10

Thank you dear @Amiran to be my friends, we proud of you 🙏 😍 🌹