NarenChandra's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: [RECAP] Hyderabad Food Crawl - Dec 2017

Wow so good to see you all and glad that there is a team work. Hope you guys had fun.

Happy Guiding,
Jagadeesh Reddy.
Level 10

Sure. I've already added. Just check are my photos visible in the album

@NarenChandra wrote:

Thanks alot @FazeelUsmani can you add meetup images you took during the meet to the link in the post

Level 10

@DanielTh yes it was a good meetup experience , i was nervous because this is my first meetup as a host but you guys were great and the drum kebab is a different and authentic street food but like u said little un hygienic . 

Looking forward to meet all the active Local guides in the next meetup.

Level 10

Yes @BudionoS sure , Hyderabadis love food and waiting for 2018 food crawl and we will have lots of food again , sure do visit India , you will love it for sure . 

Level 10

@StephenAbraham and @AkmalB i am a great fan of Malaysian local guides , i like the idea and execution of your meetups , sure will make some day to Malaysia and we will have fun , do let me know if you are in Hyderabad , i will be your personal guide .

Level 10

yes @Jagadeesh_Reddy we had lots of fun and food , may be if its possible do join us next time it will be a great time .

Level 10

Thanks @FazeelUsmani for adding the images and also making it to the meetup ,you are a very active local guide .

Level 10

@NarenChandra Thanks.. and if you come to Kerala also, I can also be your guide. 🙂 

Level 10

@LeninBabu and @AtmaR missed you guys at the meetup , next time we will make sure next time we meet at any cost , it will be fun will all local guides at one place. 

Level 10

Oh so you are from Kerala and stay in Malaysia? is that right @StephenAbraham , I love kerala , my social teacher in school is from kerala (Mr.Vincent Varghese ) , he is the best i have seen till date.