Mayford's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Re: How We Marked the Lagos Worldwide Map Edit

It's a great pleasure to being here and to make butter the world map......

Level 6

Re: [RECAP] How We Marked the Lagos Worldwide Map Edit

Thanks guys. I started contributing to Google Map when I already left Nigeria. It makes me sad to see that there isn't much info on Nigeria in Google Map. I really appreciate the work. I hope to join you guys anytime I visit to contribute as much as I can.

Once more, Kudos and keep up the good work.

Level 10

Thank you very much @ChibuzoN. We're glad that you are doing great outside the shores of Nigeria, keep it up. Do join us in the Lagos Local Guides Community on Google+ (https://goo.gl/7HwZPe) for any information. :))

Isaac
Level 10

Beautiful scenario and a great effort.

Thanks for sharing recap with us @Mayford.

Former Google Contributor

Such a great recap @Mayford, thanks for sharing! And I love the pics as well. So proud to see our community of Local Guides in Lagos doing great things.

Level 10

@BishowvijayaP Very good to share experiences and connect here. Thanks for your input. I'm sure you had a nice hangout too ☺ 

Isaac
Level 10

Thank you very much @HelloJess. We love to enjoy such great experiences as much as we're making the local communities more accessible and navigable. :))

Isaac
Level 10

Yeah @Mayford bro. I usually have a nice time.

Saturday, I mean, July 22, was even nice. Now you responded me also. I am feeling a bliss bro.

Level 10

Dear Lagos Local Guides, hope all's well. Next global meet up is on, hope Lagos will join in and help spread the word: 🌐 World Wide Geo Walk - Discover hidden gems in your city 💎💎💎 Kind regards from Osaka78