vishalyadav's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: [RECAP] Ghatkopar Khau Galli Photo Walk - Spreading 5 core values of Connect

It's my pleasure brother @vishalyadav because of its my 1st meetup and i am very excited to Meet with local Guide and to much excited for next meetup....

Level 10

Re: [RECAP] Ghatkopar Khau Galli Photo Walk - Spreading 5 core values of Connect

Yes..

I agree with you @vishalyadav

Saquib ur enthusiasm for first meetupm 👏👏

Level 7

Hey @Saquib07,

Thanks for sharing your great photos and experience of your very first and successful Meet-Up. I also use to live in Ghatkopar, So I was also interested to join this Meet-Up and meet you all. But unfortunately, my exams were going on So I was unable to join you. 

Hope you enjoy a lot.  Thank you again for sharing your experience and Congrats for Successfully arranging your first Meet-Up.

Regards,

Swapnil

Level 8

Excellent @vishalyadav

Thank you for hosting a wonderful meet-up.

Cheers

Level 7

Congratulations on your first successful meet up @vishalyadav and fellow Local Guides, appreciate your concern for 5 core values, great job done!

@Shrut19@Saquib58

Kudos to you guys!

Thanks for sharing.

See you around !

Vasudeo

Vasudeo
Level 7

Thank you @Vasudeo Our entire LG community is driven by these 5 principles. I am glad I was able to create more awareness about them through this meet-up. 

I feel such community gatherings can be used as a medium to propagate such powerful messages. 

Would love to host you in our next meet-ups and learn more about your journey. 

google-plus.pngtwitter.pnggoogle-maps.pnglinkedin.pnginstagram.png

Level 7

Hi @Badruddeen

I feel privileged that I was able to host one. 

Thank you so much. 

Level 7

Hi @swapnildabade24

We definitely missed you at the Meetup, but exams first. Not to worry. Would love to host you in our next meetup. 

Also, you can keep an eye on the upcoming meet-ups in Mumbai and enroll yourself. 

Level 7

Yes indeed @Shrut19 

Proud to have LG's like @Saquib58 their dedication towards this program is inspiring. 

Level 10

Waooooo! Awesome meetup @vishalyadav Congratulations!! And Best of Luck! 

Best wishesBest wishes

Best Regards

Mohammed Omar Faruque