Kamalhasnainee's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: [RECAP] - GEO Walk : "Info in Maps"

@Kamalhasnainee seems you guys had a nice meet-up with your 360 cameras. did you make any virtual tours using your 360 cameras? I always like to make 360 virtual tours, my next plan is to try underwater 360 tours 🙂

Level 8

Hello @Kamalhasnainee and @ShafiulB. I clearly see you guys had a wonderful meetup. It's great news that the team from the Office of the Deputy Commissioner, Comilla joined you which is really a proud moment. Your photographs too seem nice, keep it up. 

Greetings from Nepal !!

Thanks, 

Niraj Bhusal, Local Guides From Nepal 

Level 9

@IlankovanT wrote:

@Kamalhasnainee seems you guys had a nice meet-up with your 360 cameras. did you make any virtual tours using your 360 cameras? I always like to make 360 virtual tours, my next plan is to try underwater 360 tours 🙂

Yes brother @IlankovanT it was the second time I have hosted the meet up with huge members of Comilla Local Guides, especially @ShafiulB and @OmarBD helped me to success this meet up and really we got the success. There was a team also with to help us from "Office of the Deputy Commissioner, Comilla". Scouts team of Comilla. They helped us about the way to get the real information's about various places of Comilla. We have taken some virtual tours but under processing now. By the way thank you very much for your nice complements about sweets 'comments' in album.      

Thanks 

Kamal Hasnainee

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Connect Moderator

@NirajBhusal wrote:

Hello @Kamalhasnainee and @ShafiulB. I clearly see you guys had a wonderful meetup. It's great news that the team from the Office of the Deputy Commissioner, Comilla joined you which is really a proud moment. Your photographs too seem nice, keep it up. 

Greetings from Nepal !!

Thanks, 

Thanks for you comment @NirajBhusal 

Also greetings to you from Bangladesh!!!!

Happy Guiding!!1

Level 10

Hi Friends, Have a nice day. Thanks a lot! @Kamalhasnainee @ShafiulB because of you all are very much in trouble to complete this program and I hope to complete the next schedule.

And again Thanks to all.

Mohammed Omar Faruque
Level 9

@NirajBhusal wrote:

Greetings from Nepal !!

Thanks, 

Hi @NirajBhusal, you are right brother. The meet up was great for us to enjoy, it was completely day of google maps. Did you seen our album where you may find the view of sky which was also supported us. It was a nice weather and rare amazing view of sky. You may also like this @SalmaanN @AnuradhaP 

Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 9

You are most welcome @OmarBD. Really it was not possible to complete the meet up without you. Thanks brother and happy guiding...!

Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 9

A part view of our GEO Walk by Google Maps @IlankovanT @BishowvijayaP @NirajBhusal

A partial view of our GEO Walk in Google Maps !A partial view of our GEO Walk in Google Maps !

Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 8

Wonderful Recap story, @Kamalhasnainee.. It seem to be a long Geo Walk meetup, @ShafiulB.. And Its great to know that Special Team from Office of Deputy Commissioner joined with you all..  You all doing amazing, guys.. Congrats for the successful completion of this Geo Walk meetup..

Vellore Local Guides
Level 9

@SalmaanN wrote:

Wonderful Recap story, @Kamalhasnainee.. It seem to be a long Geo Walk meetup, @ShafiulB.. And Its great to know that Special Team from Office of Deputy Commissioner joined with you all..  You all doing amazing, guys.. Congrats for the successful completion of this Geo Walk meetup..

Yes @SalmaanN it was for two days meet up and for various locations like two district, two Upazila and the main spot of Comilla. As a GEO Walk really it was an amazing event for us. Thanks brother for reply here ! You may also like this brother @HelloSamsonR @OSAMA @SanyaOdare @DavidTito @AkmalB 

Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh