Kamalhasnainee's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

[RECAP] - GEO Walk : "Info in Maps"

Hello everybody, all of you will be happy to know that we have successfully completed our - GEO Walk : "Info in Maps" ! It was an excellent meet up for us. Actually we have (I, @ShafiulB and @OmarBD) decided to organize this meet up in three places and for some reason we had to change our meet up date from 26 to 28 october'17. Oct 27 - 28, 2017 (Friday to Saturday) we were in different different places -(1) Ragdail, Kachua, Chandpur,  (2) Chowmohuni, Muradnagar, (3) & various places in Comilla Main City especially - City Park, Dharmasagor, Comilla Zila School, Comilla Club (Established in - 1917), Railway Station, Comilla Stadium etc. There was huge participants in our Geo Walk meet up! We have enjoyed this event with Google Maps.  From various places participants were attended. A special team from 'Office of the Deputy Commissioner, Comilla' also with us. Additional Deputy Commissioner Mr. Sharif Nazrul Islam thanked Google Maps and thanked us also about this nice initiative to Comilla City. We have discovered various information's and charming views of nature and various places. Let's see some views from Comilla - GEO Walk : "Info in Maps".     

Guides are waiting for last briefing !Guides are waiting for last briefing !DSC_0718.JPGFamous Tasty Sweets, Sweet Plaza, ComillaFamous Tasty Sweets, Sweet Plaza, Comilla

A special team from 'Office of the Deputy Commissioner, Comilla' with us ....

Special team from 'Office of the Deputy Commissioner, Comilla'Special team from 'Office of the Deputy Commissioner, Comilla'

Ready to capture 360 images....!Ready to capture 360 images....!

DSC_0884.JPG

Our Meet Up album is here...!

I hope everybody will love this meet up. @TraciC @HelloJess @ErmesT @KarenVChin @IlankovanT @LucioV @MariaBi

Thanks

Kamal Hasnainee

Comilla Local Guides, Comilla, Bangladesh.

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Comilla District, Chittagong Division, Bangladesh
38 comments
Level 9

Re: [RECAP] - GEO Walk : "Info in Maps"

You may like this GEO Walk : "Info in Maps" -- @BishowvijayaP  @OSAMA @DavidTito

DSC_0751.JPG

Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 10

As I've already said, my friend @ShafiulB I have to try these sweets!! 🙂

Nice recap and great meetup guys!

Level 9

@LucioV wrote:

Wow @LucioV I am feeling proud that at least sweets are crawling you to our country! You liked it, thanks brother !

Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 9

@prasunkumarb wrote:

@Kamalhasnainee  Thanks for sharing. Excellent.

You are welcome brother @prasunkumarb !

Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Connect Moderator

@LucioV wrote:

My friend @LucioV, Comilla is also Famous for Sweets, That famous sweet name Is rosh malai. Its Called in our Country "Comillar Rosh Malai"

Hope one day you will directly tast these sweets with our Charming natural freshness.

Otherwise just wait my friend I will complete your interest to tast our sweet...

Happy Guiding! 

Level 10

Congratulations for successful completion of the event @Kamalhasnainee.

Send me some sweets as I like them very much. 😅😅😅😅😅😅

Connect Moderator

@Kamalhasnainee @OmarBD It was an amazing meet  up !!!! Thanks you all for complete this event with successfully.

Hope we will complete our next event with more inspiration !!!!!

Finally thanks Kamal Vai for this nice RECAP..

Happy Guiding!!!

Level 9

@BishowvijayaP wrote:

Congratulations for successful completion of the event @Kamalhasnainee.

Send me some sweets as I like them very much. 😅😅😅😅😅😅

Thanks my friend @BishowvijayaP for your nice complements and really we are thinking about your interest, haa....haaa...haaa!

Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 9

@ShafiulB wrote:

@Kamalhasnainee @OmarBD It was an amazing meet  up !!!! Thanks you all for complete this event with successfully.

Hope we will complete our next event with more inspiration !!!!!

Finally thanks Kamal Vai for this nice RECAP..

Happy Guiding!!!

Yes @ShafiulB I agree with you. Meet up was completely fantastic and I hope also the next event will be more attractive with various program elements for all participants. It will be declared step by step. Thanks to all participants for their nice contributions in this event -  GEO Walk : "Info in Maps". 

Thanks 

Kamalhasnainee 

Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh