cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

[RECAP] FOOD CRAWL TERENGGANU MALAYSIA

Hi local guides around the world,

We had our first FOOD CRAWL and 3rd meet up in Kuala terengganu,

The main purpose of the food crawl meet up was to update Restaurant details and information on Google maps,hundreds of restaurants are serving food day and night in Kuala terengganu BUT its very hard to find vegetarian food, western food,and sub continent food food in Kuala terengganu through Google maps.So this was the reason to organise a food crawl meet up,to taste the delicious food, write reviews,capture photos, and edit for Google maps.

Kuala terengganu Malaysia is a house of delicious recipes especially seafood,we try our best to updated Google maps with fun and tasty ways to help local travellers and also international travellers.

RECAP: The meet up was on 14th march 7 PM MALAYSIA times,4 local guides joined me in this meet up,First photoFirst photo

It was not sponsored meet up but just to encourage and motivate more Peoples,food and drinks were provided,

We met at city centre, everyone was on time,we started our meet up with Roasted bread with half boiled eggs and cold drinks, Sweet and spicySweet and spicy

We moved to the next restaurant for photos and edits,yes sure for food also, NuggetsNuggets

Frying seafood with Malaysian styleFrying seafood with Malaysian style

Malaysian style western foodMalaysian style western food

Local made lite drinksLocal made lite drinks

IMG_20180315_135656.jpg

As the main food of the local residents are rice recipes,so we taste some fried rice, We call it USA fried riceWe call it USA fried rice

Yes I am a local guide, kudos pleaseYes I am a local guide, kudos please

Our last destination was subcontinent restaurant,where we try cheese naan and mutton  Cheese naanCheese naan

Mutton curryMutton curry

PapdamPapdam

The time was 10 PM and it was enough for us,

We say goodbye to each other with nice healthy memories,

We try our best to update Google Maps,as much as we could

more photos in the video,

Kuala Terengganu, Terengganu, Malaysia
28 comments
Level 10

Re: [RECAP] FOOD CRAWL TERENGGANU MALAYSIA

Level 8

@AkmalBWOW That looks so great, awesome now I will watch the video and comment some more bro,

@AkmalB wrote:

Hi @OSAMA@ , @ @HelloSamsonR @AlejandraMaria @DavidTito @Osaka78forTRUMP @Haseeb @StephenAbraham @Julien44

Check this out

kudos to you

Level 8

@AkmalB they have nice pride in food preparation

@AkmalB wrote:

Hi local guides around the world,

We had our first FOOD CRAWL and 3rd meet up in Kuala terengganu,

The main purpose of the food crawl meet up was to update Restaurant details and information on Google maps,hundreds of restaurants are serving food day and night in Kuala terengganu BUT its very hard to find vegetarian food, western food,and sub continent food food in Kuala terengganu through Google maps.So this was the reason to organise a food crawl meet up,to taste the delicious food, write reviews,capture photos, and edit for Google maps.

Kuala terengganu Malaysia is a house of delicious recipes especially seafood,we try our best to updated Google maps with fun and tasty ways to help local travellers and also international travellers.

RECAP: The meet up was on 14th march 7 PM MALAYSIA times,4 local guides joined me in this meet up,First photoFirst photo

It was not sponsored meet up but just to encourage and motivate more Peoples,food and drinks were provided,

We met at city centre, everyone was on time,we started our meet up with Roasted bread with half boiled eggs and cold drinks, Sweet and spicySweet and spicy

We moved to the next restaurant for photos and edits,yes sure for food also, NuggetsNuggets

Frying seafood with Malaysian styleFrying seafood with Malaysian style

Malaysian style western foodMalaysian style western food

Local made lite drinksLocal made lite drinks

IMG_20180315_135656.jpg

As the main food of the local residents are rice recipes,so we taste some fried rice, We call it USA fried riceWe call it USA fried rice

Yes I am a local guide, kudos pleaseYes I am a local guide, kudos please

Our last destination was subcontinent restaurant,where we try cheese naan and mutton  Cheese naanCheese naan

Mutton curryMutton curry

PapdamPapdam

The time was 10 PM and it was enough for us,

We say goodbye to each other with nice healthy memories,

We try our best to update Google Maps,as much as we could

more photos in the video,

very inviting I really love it 

Level 10

Wow @AkmalB Superb Meetup. Now am really drooling. Your food Photos are making me hungry. Thanks for sharing them with me. This is so awesome. Good to also see you used the opportunity to update Restaurants information on Google Maps as well, well done Akmal

Level 9

OMG... Perfect timing brooo @AkmalB

Tommorow is Friday my diet Off Day 😁😀😁😀😁

Yummy Yummy brooo

This my first time tontaste this sweet and spicy 😁

I try sweet and sour 😁😀😁

And what a wonderful Tshirt brooo 

Very very nice ☺️☺️☺️

I Am A Local Guide 💙

I like it :-))))

@SoniaK @TraciC :-)))

Level 10

Hi @AkmalB,

This is so good. Thanks for sharing this food crawl in Terangganu. It reminds me so many good souvenirs from Malaysia but it makes hungry......

So let's go for dinner now.

One again, thanks a lot for these beautifull photos and video.

See you around

Jul

Level 10

Hi @DavidTito

Thank you so much bro

Level 10

@HelloSamsonR yes that was fantastic opportunity to update restaurant details on Google maps with delicious food,

Thanks

Level 10

Hi @OSAMA

Yeah bro I know it's a weekend in your country and here as well,so enjoy the weekend with tasty food,

Thanks