SumaiyaZafrin's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

[RECAP] Dinajpur Local Guides Distributed Warm Clothes Among Underprivileged Villagers.

Cold!!... Another name of natural panic these days throughout South Asia!!! Like China, India, and Nepal, the temperature decreased to 2.6 degrees in Bangladesh. The lowest temperature in the history of the country has been recorded in Tentulia of Panchagarh.

The news of such death toll may be a mere piece of news for many and, for many, it is probably the reason behind their tears shed in silence.

The well-heeled did all that is necessary to avert all the possible harms of biting cold; many of them may have bought half a dozen blankets and many may have purchased ‘room heaters’ for their homes.

Gorinabari (Panchagahr)Gorinabari (Panchagahr)Gorinabari (Panchagahr)Gorinabari (Panchagahr)

But what is for the indigent who are outside the elite circle in the society??? How will they survive in such biting cold???

If you think twice, you will definitely discover through your mental faculty a corpse of the sprightly boy who departed this life due to the intolerable bite of cold and also who drew attention of all the spectators in the playground. What a cruelty!!!

What about the boy who worked hard all day long in biting cold to purchase warm clothes for his elderly father and returned home with a sweater for his father but noticed his father no longer needs any warm clothing except three pieces of white clothes (for his funeral)!!!

Gobindapur (Khansama),Gobindapur (Khansama),Setabganj (Dinajpur)Setabganj (Dinajpur)Setabganj (Dinajpur)Setabganj (Dinajpur)

We are always passing by many a mother who hugged her little child very tightly to her chest to protect it from the bite of cold but finally gave in. Don’t these helpless mothers belong to the queue of the endangered humanity??? Why are we so indifferent to them???...merely for they don’t belong to our kith and kin???

We cannot just ignore this disadvantaged segment of the society if we are real humans. We cannot be indifferent to the mother in Karwanbazar area who lost her little child and the father in the slummy area who lost his caring boy and we really couldn’t!!!

MahadevpurMahadevpurMahadevpurMahadevpurMahadevpurMahadevpur

To help these less fortunate, Dinajpur Local Guides and SUKONNA (a global platform  for women)  jointly organized warm clothes distribution program to the villagers.

We distributed warm clothes to different parts of Bangladesh for the underprivileged people.

We distributed 1600 Pieces Warm Cloth and Blankets among the underprivileged people at Gorinabari (Panchagahr), Setabganj (Dinajpur), Gobindapur (Khansama), Baliadangi (Thakurgaon), Lalmonirhat, Mahadevpur, Naogaon.

Baliadangi (Thakurgaon)Baliadangi (Thakurgaon)LalmonirhatLalmonirhatNaogaonNaogaon

While distributing the warm clothing, the tears of the indigent once again reminded us of the fact we indeed did a noble job; a job which is really humanitarian. They hugged us in earnest out of heavenly love!!! What a pleasure of righteousness!!!

It’s our moral obligation to stand by our fellow humans and to do something to the best of our ability for them. Righteous and humanitarian deeds exalt us as humans. Besides our loved kith and kin, we should also expand our helping hand for these people looked down upon.

Let’s stand by humanity.

NaogaonNaogaonNaogaonNaogaonNaogaonNaogaonBaliadangi (Thakurgaon)Baliadangi (Thakurgaon)

Tag: @TraciC @HelloJess @kmajewski @BellaWi and all Local Guides team.

Dhaka, Bangladesh
13 comments
Level 8

Re: [RECAP] Dinajpur Local Guides Distributed Warm Clothes Among Underprivileged Villagers.

@SumaiyaZafrin You did a great work. Let’s stand by humanity.

Proud to be a Local Guide.
Connect Moderator

Re: [RECAP] Dinajpur Local Guides Distributed Warm Clothes Among Underprivileged Villagers.

thank you so much @PavelSarwar

Connect Moderator

I love this initiative of Dinajpur Local Guides. I see every year they do something for the needy people. Thanks @SumaiyaZafrin and @PavelSarwar apu + Bro.  

Happy Guiding! 

Connect Moderator

Next year lets do together  in whole Bangladesh.If we work together thn we can serve more people.So lets plan from now,I welcome to all of you. @ShafiulB

@Kamalhasnainee  @ShahMdSultan @PavelSarwar

Level 9

Thanks @SumaiyaZafrin Apu for tag me here.

Wow it's a great initiative.

I'm waiting for next year and I would like to participate in such activities.

I ❤️ Bangladesh | Meet-Ups | Achievements | Instagram | My Website
Level 9

Hello Apu @SumaiyaZafrin I liked it very much, why not, of course we will do it together. I am so sorry apu for late reply, today I was very busy. It's a great initiative. I like it and also thanks to @PavelSarwar bhai. 

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 7

Do good have good. @SumaiyaZafrin I can't have words to describe your work. I just appreciate you.

Connect Moderator

So plan from now . Most welcome @ShahMdSultan

Connect Moderator

It's ok vaia. And plan for a meeting about our initiative  @Kamalhasnainee