ShafiulB's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: [RECAP] Comilla Local Guides Annual Meet-Up- 2017, Comilla

@Naiem wrote:

Dear @ShafiulB brother, this is an amazing meetup for me. I was present there and i can learn lot of things about Google Maps and Local. Every moments and times was very important. Because in this meetup the Comilla Local Guides team try to share their best knowledge about Google Maps and Local Guides. I'm really feel very proud to can attend this meet. It was first meetup for me and first experience about Local Guides meetup. There was also present with us @ShahMdSultan as a moderator of Jamalpur Local Guides. Everybody enjoy this meetup happily. The place is really beautiful light refreshment area. Specially thanks to @ShafiulB @OmarBD @Kamalhasnainee brother for arranging this beautiful awesome amazing and interesting meetup for us.

Thank you Comilla Local Guides team.

Happy Guiding

Happy Mapping

@Naiem Thanks for your nice comment !! I was very happy that you joined in our annual Meet-Up. Hope we will meet again in future...

Happy Guiding !!!!

Connect Moderator

@ShahMdSultan wrote:

Thanks @ShafiulB for sharing this great Meet-Up. Undoubtedly, it was a best Meet-Up for me. Also thanks @OmarBD @Kamalhasnainee for your support to arrange this wonderful Meet-Up. I feel proud and happy to be a part of this Meet-Up. Thanks again 🙂

Selfie at Comilla Local Guides Meet-UpSelfie at Comilla Local Guides Meet-UpGroup Selfie at Comilla Local Guides Meet-UpGroup Selfie at Comilla Local Guides Meet-Up

@ShahMdSultan We also feel proud to have you with us .. Hope we will arrange more Meet-Up is future together. We also remember your collaboration .

Happy Guiding !!!!

Level 8

@ShafiulB brother, i agree with you and always i will try to stay with Comilla Local Guides.

Connect Moderator

OMG @ShafiulB

So sorry for missing your recap (and many other things, due to an issue, now solved, in the notifications) and for missing the tag from @OSAMA

too. 

So happy for having a (small) role in this wonderful experience, probably the biggest meetup ever. 

I want to wish you all the best for a wonderful new year 2018. 

A special thanks to all our friends of the Comilla  Community, you are doing a great job for your country 

Ermes 

Level 9

Wonderful role for Wonderful couples 💓

@ErmesT I like the video soooo much

P.S

I think it's notifications issues because sometimes I received sometimes not 🙂

Level 10

Wow! Really it was wonderful meetup arrange Comilla Local Guides @ShafiulB thanks for sharing Comilla local guides annual meetup 2017 recap.

Connect Moderator

@ErmesT wrote:

OMG @ShafiulB

So sorry for missing your recap (and many other things, due to an issue, now solved, in the notifications) and for missing the tag from @OSAMA

too. 

So happy for having a (small) role in this wonderful experience, probably the biggest meetup ever. 

I want to wish you all the best for a wonderful new year 2018. 

A special thanks to all our friends of the Comilla  Community, you are doing a great job for your country 

Ermes 

Thanks for your comment and great complements !!! @ErmesT  i like your thoughts and probably it was the biggest Meet- Up by Local Guides. Thanks for this News ..... @Kamalhasnainee and @OmarBD Just see @ErmesT opinion...!!!

Happy Guiding !!!!

Connect Moderator

Level 8

Thank

Awesome

Osthir,

Bangladesher Tarunra je pare ta prithibike dekhiye dilo.

সাবাস, কুমিল্লার লোকাল গাইডরা

Connect Moderator

@Naiem wrote:

@ShafiulB brother, i agree with you and always i will try to stay with Comilla Local Guides.

@Naiem Thanks again !!!

Happy Guiding!!!!