ShafiulB's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

[RECAP] Comilla Local Guides Annual Meet-Up- 2017, Comilla

Comilla Local Guides Team with Moderators from Chittagong (Hossain Jaber)and Jamalpur(Shahed Sultan)Comilla Local Guides Team with Moderators from Chittagong (Hossain Jaber)and Jamalpur(Shahed Sultan)

Hello,

Dear all friends/ Local Guides,

Happy new year to you all. I know you all are waiting to read about our last Meet Up "Comilla Local Guides Annual Meet-Up- 2017, Comilla".

And all in all thanks God,  We completed our Annual Meet- Up despite of many Adversity. It was not so easy to host this kind of event where our estimated attendee count was 120-130. So we planned to organize this event 6  month ago but it was announced only 2 month ago. Another issue was, we had to change our Meet- Up name in the last time. We had huge plans to make successful this event. We thoughts it was not only for us but also for whole Local Guides world. We wanted to invite some international Local Guides and friends with our country Local Guides. But we knew it's not easy to attend any foreign event within a short period. Still we sent invitation to some of our beloved Local Guides worldwide.

event bannerevent banner

We also invited our country top level Local Guides and Community Moderators and some of them  are also joined in our Meet-Up which was the first time in our country that different area Local Guides and Community Moderators met in one Local guides event. So we were very happy in this meet up time for this reason. Local Guides from Chittagong, Chandpur, Dhaka and Jamalpur Community  joined with us.

Group Photo...Group Photo...

This meet up was also a Meet-Up with Comilla Local Guides and Comilla Zilla School.The school which is one of the top Level high schools in our country and government high  school in Comilla. And it is also a famous school in our country. Total 80 Students and teachers joined in this Meet-Up from this High School. The head miss of this school was the chief guest of this event.

Chief guest opinion timeChief guest opinion time

We also invited the Deputy Commissioner of Comilla. But due to his another program he wasn't able to join this event, he confirmed.

The main target of this Meet-up was to creat a great awareness about the use of Google Maps and Local Guides program usefulness. So we also printed Leaflets for all to understand the meaning of Local Guides program basics at first.

We also drew world biggest Local Guides art on the Zilla School field which was the first time ever in Local Guides Meet-Up as far as we know.

About this matter hope we will show you all in details with another post.........

sample Local Guides art on the field ....sample Local Guides art on the field ....

We arranged this event with Comilla Local Guides Community T-shirt, Badge, Local Guides introduction leaflet, Crest and Lunch for all event attendees.

This Meet up start- up time was 12pm to 4pm. Due to some requirements we had to started  this event after few hours.  

Five expert Local Guides  discussed with all how to be a good Local Guide, how to make Google Maps better, How to make great contributions and how we can promote our local and Country using Local Guides program. After discussion and answering question our guests also discussed and shared their opinions. They invited all new Local guides and students to continue their contribution to improve local beauty and business to the world.Then it will be so easy to use Google Maps and people will be more aware to use the digital technologies.

26540137_1994794414135229_1292538254_o.jpg

Attendees photo.JPG

After all discussion we took a lots of group photographs. Then ended our Meet-Up after having lunch and crest distribution.  

Mohammad Omar faruque Masud was awarded for his support.Mohammad Omar faruque Masud was awarded for his support.

Finally i will show you all a nice video from @LucioV and also see details who are there..!!

Album Link ...

For this beautiful and successful event we want to give thanks and finally all credits goes to @OmarBD . WIthout him it wouldnot  possible to host like this big Meet-Up. So we really thankful to you brother and Comilla Local Guides team also happy to have you with.. Your planning,  thoughts and hardwork made this meet up successful.  

Otherwise @Kamalhasnainee also did his great work for made successful this event with his creativity, management and honesty.  Without you too it wouldnot possible.Your exclusive and unique ideas were the life of this event.

At all it was  the example of a team work. Without unity or teamwork nothing possible to earn like success. All thoughts about teamwork we found from the Local Guides community where we learned  about Unity, collaboration, fellowship, hardworking, honesty and teamwork. Thanks Local Guides team for the encouragement, inspiration and finally give us this Program.

@TraciC @JeslynL @MariaBi @HelloJess  @AradhanaB @LuisRG @BellaWi hope you like this RECAP.

Hope we will do more in future for Local Guides and our Country .............

Happy Mapping !! Happy Guiding!!! Happy New year again!!!

Comilla, Chittagong Division, Bangladesh
38 comments
Level 9

Re: [RECAP] Comilla Local Guides Annual Meet-Up- 2017, Comilla

Amaaazing amaaazing bro @ShafiulB ,

wonderful meetup brooo

you look all awesome @Kamalhasnainee @OmarBD  and all:))))))))))))

i like the video very very much my favorite couples in local guides

@LucioV @DanielaBP ) & Great @ErmesT , @AntonellaGr amaaaaaazing video

mine will be soon  :))))))))))))))

Level 10

Connect Moderator

Level 8

Dear @ShafiulB brother, this is an amazing meetup for me. I was present there and i can learn lot of things about Google Maps and Local. Every moments and times was very important. Because in this meetup the Comilla Local Guides team try to share their best knowledge about Google Maps and Local Guides. I'm really feel very proud to can attend this meet. It was first meetup for me and first experience about Local Guides meetup. There was also present with us @ShahMdSultan as a moderator of Jamalpur Local Guides. Everybody enjoy this meetup happily. The place is really beautiful light refreshment area. Specially thanks to @ShafiulB @OmarBD @Kamalhasnainee brother for arranging this beautiful awesome amazing and interesting meetup for us.

Thank you Comilla Local Guides team.

Happy Guiding

Happpy Mapping

Level 9

Thanks @ShafiulB for sharing this great Meet-Up. Undoubtedly, it was a best Meet-Up for me. Also thanks @OmarBD @Kamalhasnainee for your support to arrange this wonderful Meet-Up. I feel proud and happy to be a part of this Meet-Up. Thanks again 🙂

Selfie at Comilla Local Guides Meet-UpSelfie at Comilla Local Guides Meet-UpGroup Selfie at Comilla Local Guides Meet-UpGroup Selfie at Comilla Local Guides Meet-Up

I ❤️ Bangladesh | Meet-Ups | Achievements | Instagram | My Website
Former Google Contributor

Huge congrats to everyone who pulled off this meet-up; 120-130 pax is definitely no easy feat! I'm excited to see what Comilla Local Guides will be doing in 2018! 

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Connect Moderator

@JeslynL Thanks for your comment and hope we will try our best for share Local Guides in our local in 2018 ... 

Happy Guiding!!!

Connect Moderator

@OSAMA wrote:

Amaaazing amaaazing bro @ShafiulB ,

wonderful meetup brooo

you look all awesome @Kamalhasnainee @OmarBD  and all:))))))))))))

i like the video very very much my favorite couples in local guides

@LucioV @DanielaBP ) & Great @ErmesT , @AntonellaGr amaaaaaazing video

mine will be soon  :))))))))))))))

@OSAMA Thanks for your Complement !!! Waiting for your video my bro ,....

Happy Guiding !!!!

Connect Moderator

@LucioV wrote:

Greatest meetup ever @ShafiulB!!! So happy for you! This was a great event for your community! 🙂 

@LucioV Thanks for your comment and you are my inspiration my friend. Your support encourage me to host like this event.

Happy Guiding !!!!