BishowvijayaP's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

[RECAP] Coffee Connect

[ THIS MEETUP WAS HOSTED BY @PrashZ]Participants of Coffee ConnectParticipants of Coffee Connect

In Nepal the Saturday is always a holiday and we conduct our meetups mostly at Saturday. This time we were heartily invited to join the event ‘Coffee Connect’ by our host Prasanna. This event helped everyone of us to become familiar with fellows. Before explanation, from my side and from host’s side, I would like to thank each of us for joining the event and make it happen successfully.IMG_२०१८०५२६_१२५९१८_HDR.jpg

IMG_२०१८०५२६_१२४९०७.jpg

The meetup time was allocated from 11 AM to 2 PM. I had given a words to Elizabeth, my friend from England, that I would introduce her with our local guides. So we met in the periphery of venue exactly at 11 AM. Then I made a call to our host but he missed our call. I asked Elizabeth to go for tea. We had a tea and meanwhile got notified that Prasanna was already in the venue with his two friends. His two friends, now our friends too, Rakesh and Ujjwal were new to rest of us and Elizabeth was new to everybody except new. Two hours later the team of Laxmi arrived. Laxmi joined us with other two potential local guides, in near future, Anupama and Sarkaar. The event extended for half an hour more with discussing, eating, drinking, laughing and most importantly planning for future events.IMG_२०१८०५२६_१२४६५६_HDR.jpg

Prasanna, Ujjwal and Rakesh had a plan to go for swim after meetup. So we waved our hand for their departure. Then I, Elizabeth and the team of Laxmi decided to roam around in the tourist market Thamel for half and hour.IMG_२०१८०५२६_१३५१२८~2.jpg

Finally we scattered to our respective destinations. The day became pleasant and memorable.The team of LaxmiThe team of Laxmi

Date: May 26, 2018

Venue: The Himalayan Java, Thamel, Nepal

Participants:

Prasanna ( @PrashZ- Event host)

Ujjwal (@ ), Rakesh ( @WrackAce ), Elizabeth, Laxmi ( @LaxmiG1), Anupama, Sarkaar & Bishowvijaya ( @BishowvijayaP)The Himalayan JavaThe Himalayan JavaThanks for reading. Stay meeting up! Stay connected!

Himalayan Java Coffee, Mandala Street, काठमाडौँ, नेपाल
12 comments
Level 8

Re: [RECAP] Coffee Connect

@BishowvijayaP nice recap and great pics unfortunately i cannot attain the coffee connect and miss all the talks, gossips  😞😞 and those pizza and coffee 😞😞

@BishowvijayaP wrote:

[ THIS MEETUP WAS HOSTED BY @PrashZ]Participants of Coffee ConnectParticipants of Coffee Connect

In Nepal the Saturday is always a holiday and we conduct our meetups mostly at Saturday. This time we were heartily invited to join the event ‘Coffee Connect’ by our host Prasanna. This event helped everyone of us to become familiar with fellows. Before explanation, from my side and from host’s side, I would like to thank each of us for joining the event and make it happen successfully.

Level 10

Very nice meet-up @BishowvijayaP! Everybody looks very happy in the photos @LaxmiG1 🙂 I can see you had a very good and warm time with other local guides.

Thanks for sharing with us!

Argentina | Follow me on Maps! | IG
Level 9

Nice concept 'Coffee Connect' I likes it very much 🙂

Keep it up bro @BishowvijayaP

Level 8

@BishowvijayaP Yes you are right !! day became pleasant and memorable. Thank you  @PrashZ for organizing as well introducing with two others intelligent local guides hope  to meet  again in upcoming meetups. Beautifull Recap @BishowvijayaP thank you for sharing 

Level 8

@BishowvijayaP It looks like you all had a good time and I see you meet someone new from the western side it is exciting to meet different people from different walks of life,

@LaxmiG1 @Surendra Pleasant photos 

Level 10

Thank you so much bro @Surendra. I hope to see you in next meetup. 🙂

Level 10

Yeah! Amiga @ValeriaA_, it was my pleasureful moment to visit those happy guides. Thank you so much for your words of appreciation. 😃

Level 10

I expect to have coffee together with you bro @Haseeb. 😃 Thank youcso much for feedbacking us.

Level 10

That was awesome @LaxmiG1. Do you know Ujjwal's connect id. I wish yotag him here. Thank you so much for joining us. 😃