ValeriaA_'s post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

[RECAP] Café bonaerense (Worldwide Café Walk)

Hello local guides from all around the world, I hope you are doing very well!

This is my recap for worldwide Cafe Walk organised by @HiroyukiTakisawa and @Christine_T, hosted in many cities from all around the world. I'm sharing: Buenos Aires.

Place: Café de los Angelitos, Buenos Aires

Meet-up host: @ValeriaA_

Meet-up attendees:

@santiagoirale

@MartinLemma

@Jesi

@Daniel (I couldn't find his username!)

Eight people said they would attend this meet-up, so I made a reservation the day before. Finally, only five people showed up but it wasn't a big problem.

We ordered delicious coffee and something to eat.

Sweet and salty food :)Sweet and salty food 🙂Italian capuccinoItalian capuccino

We had a great time together and enjoyed talking about our experiences as local guides while drinking good coffee 🙂

This café is one of the oldest of Buenos Aires city, and for sure one of the most beautiful ones! Here are some photos from the outside and inside:

WhatsApp Image 2018-07-01 at 11.55.21.jpegWhatsApp Image 2018-07-01 at 11.55.22.jpegWhatsApp Image 2018-07-01 at 11.55.21 (1).jpegAccessibility! Elevator and adapted toilet.Accessibility! Elevator and adapted toilet.WhatsApp Image 2018-07-01 at 11.55.22 (2).jpegWhatsApp Image 2018-07-01 at 11.55.22 (1).jpeg

At night, this place offers tango shows and singers. I've never seen one live, but I would love to! Maybe next time 😉

WhatsApp Image 2018-07-01 at 12.01.48.jpeg

You can see more photos in the shared album! Hope you enjoy 🙂

Happy guiding!

Argentina | Follow me on Maps! | IG
Café de los Angelitos, Buenos Aires, Argentina
10 comments
Level 8

Re: [RECAP] Café bonaerense (Worldwide Café Walk)

Hi @ValeriaA_

Beautiful recap and I am so happy to see that you had your Worldwide Cafe Walk successfully.

Thank you for sharing your walk recap

Cheers

Connect Moderator

Muy lindas fotos @ValeriaA_, se ve que la pasaron muy bien 😁, el café de los angelitos es uno de los más representativos de Buenos Aires, con su tradición tanguear, gracias por compartir.

saludos Farid.

Level 7

Wonderful recap, @ValeriaA_!

I'm so happy that you had a successful meet-up.

The cafe is beautiful and the drinks and food look delicious. Thank you so much for sharing!
If I'm ever in Buenos Aires I definitely want to go visit this cafe. Maybe see some tango too. 🙂

Congratulations on your meet-up and thank you so much for joining us in the WW Cafe Walk!

Happy guiding!

Connect Moderator

Thank you for sharing beautiful recap and tasty drink/food!!! @ValeriaA_@santiagoirale@MartinLemma@Jesi, and @Daniel

Especially Italian cappuccino looks pretty tasty!

I'll add this the recap later. ([Recap] World Wide Cafe Walk 2018) 🙂

Connect Moderator

Estuvo bueno, gracias por organizarlo @ValeriaA_ ☺️

And thanks to @HiroyukiTakisawa and @Christine_T for organizing the event worldwide!

Level 10

Thanks for your nice words @Badruddeen! We had a very good time 🙂

@Badruddeen  escribió:

Hi @ValeriaA_

Beautiful recap and I am so happy to see that you had your Worldwide Cafe Walk successfully.

Thank you for sharing your walk recap

Cheers

Level 10

Gracias @FaridTDF! Fue un lindo meet-up. Esperamos poder contar con tu presencia en el próximo 🙂

@FaridTDF  escribió:

Muy lindas fotos @ValeriaA_, se ve que la pasaron muy bien 😁, el café de los angelitos es uno de los más representativos de Buenos Aires, con su tradición tanguear, gracias por compartir.

saludos Farid.

Level 10

Oh thank you very much for your kindness @Christine_T! It was a very nice meet up drinking tasty coffee!

You are welcome in Buenos Aires whenever you like to come 🙂

@Christine_T  escribió:

Wonderful recap, @ValeriaA_!

I'm so happy that you had a successful meet-up.

The cafe is beautiful and the drinks and food look delicious. Thank you so much for sharing!
If I'm ever in Buenos Aires I definitely want to go visit this cafe. Maybe see some tango too. 🙂

Congratulations on your meet-up and thank you so much for joining us in the WW Cafe Walk!

Happy guiding!

Level 10

I'm glad you liked it @HiroyukiTakisawa! Thank you for organizing this fun worldwide event with @Christine_T 🙂

@HiroyukiTakisawa  escribió:

Thank you for sharing beautiful recap and tasty drink/food!!! @ValeriaA_@santiagoirale@MartinLemma@Jesi, and @Daniel

Especially Italian cappuccino looks pretty tasty!

I'll add this the recap later. ([Recap] World Wide Cafe Walk 2018) 🙂