AkmalB's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

[RECAP] CULTURAL DAY MEET UP MALAYSIA

Hi local guides around the world

Before writing the recap of the meet up,I just wanted to share some thoughts about program,

Connect is a place,where we can meet genius local guides around the world and each others ,we can gain knowledge,can share ideas,and have fun each others.

For me I personally learn a lot from my fellow local guides, especially during world wide meet up series,as a participant of world wide meet up series, during the meet ups,I visited my neighborhood places,which I haven't been there before meet ups,and it's a great achievement for me,just happened because of my fellow local guides, Thank  you so much guys,

cultural day meet up malaysia is a part of international day of culture,world wide meet ups, Idea by @LaxmiG1 and motivator @BishowvijayaP 

As a participant of previous worldwide events,I also wanted to thank @HelloSamsonR , @OSAMA , @BudionoS, @AlejandraMaria for giving us fantastic opportunity to share our local knowledge with fellow local guides around the world,

cultural day meet up was on 22 may, local time 8:30pm , because of fasting month of Ramadan,we setup convenient time for every one , @Haseeb joined me in this meet upStartup selfieStartup selfie

We captured photos for Google Maps and we captured traditional Malaysian Ramadan Bazaars

Cultural and traditional carpetCultural and traditional carpet

Traditional clothesTraditional clothes

Traditional homemade biscuitsTraditional homemade biscuits

Homemade caramel cakeHomemade caramel cake

Then We had tea and share some thoughts about culture of malaysia,

We visited count down clock 2020,it's a symbolic count down clock for reminding Malaysians to achieve national goals until year 2020,IMG_20180522_223233.jpg

Colourful water fountain at CDCColourful water fountain at CDC

It's just few things about culture of malaysia, hopefully we will cover many things in next meet ups,

Shared photo album is here

After some of the 360's we ended our meet up,

Many things in our video,thanks for reading,

Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
29 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: [RECAP] CULTURAL DAY MEET UP MALAYSIA

@AkmalB

@Haseeb

Great effort brother 👍👍👍👍

Please type @ before username to mention/tag me so I can reply to you quicker. About me |Guiding Star 2021 | Follow me on Maps |  | Instagram |   

Gems Of the World - A Connect Travel Post Challenge

Level 9

Well said bro @AkmalB ,we learn many things from this program specially from WW Meetups , and you are one of few members who join and support this WW Meetups series from first day , 

Now let's talk about your informative WW Meetup , 

First many thanks to @Haseeb for joining you 🙂

Second we learn more about the culture of this diverse country ,

Third you share mouth watering photos :-))))

Keep exploring 🙂

Level 9

Very nice recap post @AkmalB

Yes, it was fun meetup day & the visit to countdown 2020 clock was just amazing experience 🙂

Welcome @OSAMA & @KashifMisidia

Connect Moderator

Thank you for sharing this nice recap @AkmalB, and @Haseeb!

Caramel cake looks tasty!

Level 10

This is the beauty of worldwide meetups that we are requested to conduct meetups in a new concept @AkmalB. And the benefit that you had is the fellow @Haseeb who was actively involved in conversations and YT streaming. 

Being a part of Malaysia Local Guides you performed a cultural meetup very well and for this I deliver my heartiest thank to you.

The cake looks very tasty. The biscuits you said do not called here as biscuits here. It is called 'Dalmot'. I will find what is it called in English.

The traditional dress and the cultural carpet look unique and alluring. Its good to see you both taking welfie together.

Thank you so much for being a part of us thus making Malaysia a part of worldeide cultural event. I am gonna list the video and the recap in playlist and recap list respectively. 😃

Level 10

Hi @AkmalB,

Thanks for the recap and the great video. The caramel cake looks good ;-).

We share the same thoughts about the LG program 😉 and now I have the chance to be connected with you!

Have a lovely day!

Jul

Level 10

Thank you @KashifMisidia

Thanks for joining @Haseeb it's always nice to meet you brother,

Level 10

Hi @OSAMA  your words always encourage me, thanks brother,

And see you at the top,

@HiroyukiTakisawa thank you ,it's not better than your recap,

Level 10

Hi @BishowvijayaP

Thanks for liking my recap,and thank you so much for adding it in playlist, it's always pleasure to host world wide meet ups,