Haseeb's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

[RECAP] Burj Khalifa Dubai Exploration

Hello Everyone & welcome to recap post of Burj Khalifa Dubai Exploration 🙂

As this was from the part of meetups I planned to organize/attend on a foreign land as well to be in line with WW Photowalk meetups series.
Meetup Event Post Link

Me & @Carl meetup at dubai mall at around 3:00PM & went to our real location of meetup at Reem Al Bawadi Restaurant and Cafe

Very nicely decorated interior of Reem Al Bawadi Restaurant and CafeVery nicely decorated interior of Reem Al Bawadi Restaurant and Cafe

& start our walk later at around 3:30PM from the bridge between Dubai Mall & Souk Al Bahar 

Thanks for the drive @Carl I must mention he's a very humble & kind guy (a must meet Local Guide in Dubai) to bring me to different places around Souk Al Bahar & Dubai Mall.

Instead of compling this post into alot of descriptions & words. 

I would like you to have a look at the video below to appreciate the whole idea of meetup & compiling this video footage to introduce newbies into the LG's community.

Here's a 360 selfie we took right at the foot of Giant Burj Khalifa 

Have a look at shared album of this exploration walk where you can  find pictures including the view from The Top of Burj Khalifa
There was lots of fun activities to do in Dubai Mall which we might try out during our next meetup here in Dubai 😉
Anyway we have took hundreds of pictures updated to the places, edit information & discuss about the situation of google maps in Dubai which I believe is the fastest evolving map around the globe due to its fast & never ending development projects.

Finally before saying goodbye to each other we took some quick bites at Restoran Al Safadi.
With Carl, Restoran Al Safadi during Dubai MeetupWith Carl, Restoran Al Safadi during Dubai Meetup

Dubai - United Arab Emirates
43 comments
Level 8

Re: [RECAP] Burj Khalifa Dubai Exploration

Wow, i really liked your meetup recap @Haseeb

Those photos you shared in the album are very amazing including the 360's you have taken inside the elevator 

I hope you had a great time in Dubai...

Wish you all the best

Regards,

JUSTIN ALEX

South India

Level 9

Thanks @JustinAlex for taking your time to go through with the post.

Level 9

Since this meetup was inspired & initiated along line with @AlejandraMaria WW Photowalk meetups series, @AlejandraMaria you can add this recap post to your list later 🙂

Meanwhile @AkmalB @SoniaK @ErmesT @StephenAbraham @OSAMA @Osaka78forTRUMP @HelloSamsonR @Anonymous have a look at this recap post, it all become possible due to your support & encouragement.

Level 9

Special thanks to the community owner @MuhannadK of Dubai Local Guides & @HelloSamsonR for help me spreading the word. Also I would like to mention brother @MazinMax who eventually wanted to attend but last minute call me to cancel his attendance due to his busy schedule at work.

Level 10

@Haseeb Nice post bro.. and at first glance in that Veer embed.. I thought I was looking at KLCC! 🙂

See you soon back home bro.. you will be our next 360 master.. 🙂

Level 9

I'm back to Kl @StephenAbraham anyway yes it is a bit similar with KLCC (by design not by height of towers around) 😄

Level 9

Wooow woow woow bro @Haseeb 😀😁 Amazing amazing and Special thanks to @Carl 😀😁😀😁

The First World Wide Photo walk meetup recap is ready @AlejandraMaria :-))))

Level 10

Hi @Haseeb

First of all congratulations for your level 9 badge. 

I just read amazing recap and check out the photos. 

I can say wow wow its really awesome experience you had to take 360's on world's tallest building.

I love the interesting and informative video as well. 

You're such a dedicated local guide and pro photographer 

Thanks for sharing 

Have a nice day 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Haseeb & @Carl congratulations for your successfull Meet-Up in Dubai, i like your all pictures collections especially those who were taken from the top of Burj Khalifa, love your amazing and unique 360° virtual tours, also congratulations that you are the first one who made it's RECAP too, also great Congratulations to achieve Level 9 badge

Regards

Ata Ur Rehman