ValeriaA_'s post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: [RECAP] Buenos Aires Histórica

@MaxWalsh ya estoy esperando el próximo meet-up! Tal vez organice uno el mes que viene o el otro 🙂

@MaxWalsh escribió:

La pasamos muy bien el sábado, si bien conocía los lugares que visitamos (menos CCK) es bueno regresar después de años. Este año tendremos mas reuniones, y esperamos a los que todavía no se animaron.

Argentina | Follow me on Maps! | IG
Anonymous
Not applicable

@ValeriaA_ your Samsung Galaxy S7 has great ability to make awesome shots

Level 10

Of course the meetup seems quite successful @ValeriaA_. Great to see you hosting number of meetups. 🙂

Level 10

Thanks @Anonymous! I'm buying a new cellphone soon so I will improve my photo quality 🙂

@Anonymous escribió:

@ValeriaA_ your Samsung Galaxy S7 has great ability to make awesome shots

Level 10

Thanks @BishowvijayaP! It's really fun to host meet ups so I think I'll plan more during the year 🙂

@BishowvijayaP escribió:

Of course the meetup seems quite successful @ValeriaA_. Great to see you hosting number of meetups. 🙂

Googler

Thanks for sharing your recap, @ValeriaA_! It was nice to see so many familiar faces, even though I didn't get to spend too much in Buenos Aires, it was a great day with you Local Guides back in September. Promise me if I am lucky enough to return, we'll do this! 🙂

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 10

Thank you for your support @TraciC! Of course you can join us in our meet ups, I hope you come to Buenos Aires soon so we can make it come true 🙂 

@TraciC escribió:

Thanks for sharing your recap, @ValeriaA_! It was nice to see so many familiar faces, even though I didn't get to spend too much in Buenos Aires, it was a great day with you Local Guides back in September. Promise me if I am lucky enough to return, we'll do this! 🙂

Connect Moderator

So amazing pictures... from the smiles I know you guys had fun filled meet up.,, keep it up @ValeriaA_ @Jesi @santiagoirale @MaxWalsh @Johasanc @Ricardolopez and all the very participants of the meet up..

I love the pictures of the cathedral. 

NO to PLASTIC, Together, we can Achieve

Level 10

@TraciC, you will be welcome if you return to Buenos Aires. Together with @FaridTDF, we take you around the city a bit, there is much more to know here. Kisses and I hope to see you soon.

Instagram  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Web Page  |

Connect Moderator

Que buena reunión que tuvieron @ValeriaA_, los felicito 👏😀,  un recorrido muy importante el que realizaron y unas fotos muy hermosas. 🍀

Saludos Farid