ValeriaA_'s post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: [RECAP] Buenos Aires Histórica

@ValeriaA_ saw your shared album, that is so great, you shared with us all segments of that area with very clear photography, nice group photo, i love the angle of your clicks

Level 10

Level 8

Nice photos and for recap I have to translate 😀 I will do it in a while seem like you had have fun..... @ValeriaA_

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ValeriaA_ as a visualist i love the photography of great places as you shared with us

Connect Moderator

@ValeriaA_ gracias a vos por organizar el meet-up!

Estuvo muy bueno y fue interesante ir a lugares turisticos, a los que a algunos nunca había entrado y a otros no había ido hace años.

También espero que podamos organizar más meet-ups en el año ☺

Saludos!

Level 10

I'm glad you liked it @Anonymous! Actually I like the album because it shows every place from a different perspective, and every photographer can find something that others don't. It's really fulfilling to see everyone's uploads and enjoy it together 🙂

@Anonymous escribió:

@ValeriaA_ saw your shared album, that is so great, you shared with us all segments of that area with very clear photography, nice group photo, i love the angle of your clicks

Argentina | Follow me on Maps! | IG
Level 10

La pasamos muy bien el sábado, si bien conocía los lugares que visitamos (menos CCK) es bueno regresar después de años. Este año tendremos mas reuniones, y esperamos a los que todavía no se animaron.

Instagram  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Web Page  |

Level 10

Well @Julien44 you are welcome here whenever you want 🙂

@Julien44 escribió:

@ValeriaA_ 

Unfortunatly, I don't know when it will be but I am sure one day I will go there.

Level 10

Thank you @Surendra! 🙂

@Surendra escribió:

Nice photos and for recap I have to translate 😀 I will do it in a while seem like you had have fun..... @ValeriaA_

Level 10

@Jesi sí, la verdad que estuvo genial 🙂 También me encantó agregar el CCK a la lista jaja

Nos vemos en el próximo meet up!!

@Jesi escribió:

@ValeriaA_ gracias a vos por organizar el meet-up!

Estuvo muy bueno y fue interesante ir a lugares turisticos, a los que a algunos nunca había entrado y a otros no había ido hace años.

También espero que podamos organizar más meet-ups en el año ☺

Saludos!