PavelSarwar's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

[RECAP] Bangladeshi food crawl at Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

20180317_131036.jpg

Malaysia is called Truly Asia. Personally i called Malaysia is a heaven for food lovers. We are the Malaysia Local Guides organized Bangladeshi food crawl at Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia on the Saturday of 17th March 2018.

গরুর কালো ভুনা (Beef Kala Vuna)গরুর কালো ভুনা (Beef Kala Vuna)20180317_125333.jpgচিকেন ঝাল ফ্রাই (chicken curry)চিকেন ঝাল ফ্রাই (chicken curry)পোলাও (Pilaf or pilau )পোলাও (Pilaf or pilau )কেসকি মাছ (Keski Fish)কেসকি মাছ (Keski Fish)তেহারি (Tahri)তেহারি (Tahri)

Early morning we joined Kuala Lumpur Heritage Walk  organized by @StephenAbraham. After that we attended our Bangladeshi food crawl event at Roshona Bilash Restaurant.  This is the best Bangladeshi restaurant in Malaysia. If you are looking for Bangali foods in Malaysia it appears best to me. This place gives you a feeling of Bangladesh. 

20180317_130911.jpg

For your kind information, Bangladesh is famous for its delicious food and desserts. Specialty of Bangladeshi food is they are spicy. Rice is the main Bangladeshi food. Rice, fish curry, and lentil is the most common traditional Bangladeshi food for general people. Bangladesh is also famous for its desserts. You will find dozens of sweets, rice cakes, rice puddings, and many other desserts in Bangladesh, mostly made from rice and cow milk. It is a paradise for the food lovers. 

ইলিশ ভাজি  (Ilish Fry) Ilish is Bangladesh's national fishইলিশ ভাজি (Ilish Fry) Ilish is Bangladesh's national fish

Thanks for coming @StephenAbraham and @haseeb

20180317_125620.jpg

Proud to be a Local Guide.
Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
13 comments
Level 10

Re: [RECAP] Bangladeshi food crawl at Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

@PavelSarwar Thanks for arranging this delicious meet up.. the food was amazing.. and the price was acceptable for the quality of food.

Both me and @Haseeb definitely enjoyed the food.. 

Level 8

@StephenAbraham bro thank for mention @haseeb. Thanks again for coming.

Level 8

Great meetup recap @PavelSarwar. So happy to see you together @StephenAbraham and @PavelSarwar

Food looks yummy , hope to have these food with you together.

Namaste, Niraj

Level 10

Connect Moderator

@PavelSarwar wrote:

20180317_131036.jpg 

Malaysia is called Truly Asia. Personally i called Malaysia is a heaven for food lovers. We are the Malaysia Local Guides organized Bangladeshi food crawl at Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia on the Saturday of 17th March 2018.

কেসকি মাছ (Keski Fish)কেসকি মাছ (Keski Fish)

20180317_130911.jpg

I like thse item specially keski fish curry .... 

@PavelSarwar vI !! It is really an awesome food crawl. I learn from you that how to be a local wherever  I go..

Keep sharing nice ideas ....

Happy Guiding !!!

Level 8

@NirajBhusal We miss u also.

Level 8

@ShafiulB Live like a local anywhere you go.

Level 8

Connect Moderator

@NirajBhusal wrote:

Hope to meet you soon. @PavelSarwar and @ShafiulB Bro.

Wow !! Its a great news !!! @NirajBhusal Waiting for that....

Happy Guiding !!!