SunPanupong's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: [RECAP] Bangkok/Thailand Local Guides Meetup

Hi @Roberndernst,

I have gone through your meetup page. This is incredible. I would capture this meetup and share to other Thai Local Guides who are interested to join.
For me, I am not quite sure that I would be able to join or not. If join, might be late afternoon.
Anyway, you can join the Thailand Local Guides Community Facebook Group. We are mostly active there. 

Cheers !
Sun

Connect Moderator

@SunPanupong, thanks for hosting another Local Guides meet-up! You set the benchmark high in terms of what makes a great Local Guides meet-up highly successful! There are so many wonderful components you had at this meet-up and in your recap I want to tag - @TraciC @YanniY  to be sure you get all the awesome credit you rightly deserve.

Thanks for capturing all the feedback regarding Local Guides and Google Maps in your post. Your beautifully done PowerPoint presentation makes me cry for joy! 

I get fellow Local Guides asking me about where to get a Local Guides presentation deck. Yours is a benchmark of excellence! I am also tagging fellow Connect Moderators @ErmesT @FaridTDF @YK1001 @iyudhi @LudwigGermany @IlankovanT @PaulPavlinovich for them to take note. 

Cheers,

Karen

Level 8

A meet-up in style, @SunPanupong

Congratulations!

It is just in January @KarenVChin,  if this is an indication, we are having an very exciting 2018, we have all kinds of meet-ups that we can learn from and talked about.

Level 10

Hi dear ! 
@KarenVChin 

Thank you very much for your comment. I am very much appreciated.

I created my pack since the first meetup in 2016 and updated once I attended the summit in 2016 and 2017.
Many Thai people would like to know more about what we had done during the summit and how to participate in. 

I like to see Local Guides having discussion and brainstorming session together. As users, they love to share their experiences using Google Maps and being Local Guides. In my opinion, voice of user is really important to develop the product and service better. The idea of using post-it discussion popped up since the last Summit where we had breakout/feedback sessions together.  

Please feel free to share my pack and take our feedback/comments for further development.

Cheers 
Sun

Level 10

Hi @YK1001

Thank you ! I would love to learn from you guys too. Next meetup in my community will be more casual and specific. Please stay tuned !

Sun

Level 8

Congrats on your meetup @SunPanupong. This post inspired me a lot.

Level 8

@SunPanupong@JustinAlex@YK1001@KarenVChin@Roberndernst, Bangkok Local Guides are rocking. Great job. Congratulations!

ATIQ UR REHMAN
Level 10

Dear @SunPanupong

Very Nice arrangement of Meet Up, nice to see your meet up recap ,

Thanks 

https://plus.google.com/+GolamAgamAzam
Connect Moderator

Great intintive @SunPanupong

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 10

Hi guys,

Thanks for sharing this meetup. Your recap is brillant. @SunPanupong

I just would like to congratulate you as all is perfect!

The organisation seems excellent, the pictures are splendid.

What is about the participants?

All of you are nice persons 😉 and real local guides with the same spirit: happy to share, to contribute in our goal of increasing the accuracy and quality of Google maps.

Well done !